President Biden

Happy Face

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No. And I don't see what's convenient about having to suspend all campaigning a month out from the election. 

There is no way this macho dickhead would volunteer to "show weakness" by having the virus, or deny himself the camera and the adulation of his rallies. 

I dunno. He gets out of the debates, he picks up the sympathy vote and he gets to show how macho he is after brushing it off in a couple of weeks - the most tremendous recovery there has ever been - in time to brag about it before polling today 

• Like 1

He is clearly in the high risk group if it is for real: ageing, obese Male. Must be all kinds of underlying health conditions given he lives on Big Macs and KFC

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The claim that he weighed 243 pounds at his last medical btw. And the rest, fat cunt. 

I'm not having this "he doesn't have it" Toontastic conspiracy. I christen you all TAnon 

Boris definitely emerged from his bout of covid with renewed support. The timing of this, assuming it is real and he makes a full recovery, is good for his re-election prospects. 

• Like 1

He'll have medical care beyond what most of us have access to, such antibody infusions.

I hope he snuffs it personally, but will settle for it crippling him. Apparently you're not supposed to think like this. But what would people have thought about Hitler if he'd contracted a serious disease. To me, there's no difference. 

• Like 2

I don't waste time thinking about what society considers acceptable or not these days - Trump dying from COVID might send a message to the dumbfucks who still don't believe it's a thing and may in fact mean that he did some good in his life (or death).

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Is that because of his principles, or lack of opportunity though?

i guess we'll see what happens next though it would explain why parky loved him so much

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m with Renton here like, the best outcome here is if he fucking dies. 

Fuck him. :lol:

I'm with you both on this.

furthermore, you should feel no remorse for these thoughts.

I woke up every fucking morning for 34 years hoping it would be the day thatcher died.

when she did I felt not one shred of guilt!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I struggle to understand the hatred, personally I find him hilarious. 

Really? Apart from the promotion of racism, misogyny, homophobia etc, he has completely defiled the office of the POTUS. And that affects us all. No doubt you support his withdrawal from the WHO, but his America first agenda fucks us all. As does his climate change denial. I absolutely detest the cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Really? Apart from the promotion of racism, misogyny, homophobia etc, he has completely defiled the office of the POTUS. And that affects us all. No doubt you support his withdrawal from the WHO, but his America first agenda fucks us all. As does his climate change denial. I absolutely detest the cunt.

The things he promotes just highlight how utterly ridiculous he is. And his childlike mannerisms are frankly hilarious. His America first agenda has benefitted me personally :)

Hope he gets reelected.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He's also sort of responsible for the rise of right wing fuckwits the world over. Would we have Boris if the US hadn't had Trump?

I blame Have I got News for you for Johnson. 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

We had Brexit first so I'm going to say yes 

We didn't have Johnson before Trump though. I think Trump lowered the bar in terms of competence and also opened the door for the Tories to disregard the truth, rules, common decency even more flagrantly than they have in the past.

Not the sole reason maybe, but a contributing one at the very least.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden