President Biden

Happy Face

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

We didn't have Johnson before Trump though. I think Trump lowered the bar in terms of competence and also opened the door for the Tories to disregard the truth, rules, common decency even more flagrantly than they have in the past.

Not the sole reason maybe, but a contributing one at the very least.

Johnson ran the same lying, corrupt playbook when he was mayor of London which was well before Trump. 

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

Johnson ran the same lying, corrupt playbook when he was mayor of London which was well before Trump. 

Well I'll have to take your word on that, what the Tories have done in government in the past two years has been fairly unprecedented in my view - but that aside, immediately after Brexit the Tories wouldn't touch him for leader. It took two years of the entire western world going to hell in a handcart courtesy of Donald Trump for him to get a chance at power, at least IMO.

Edited by Rayvin

29 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

We didn't have Johnson before Trump though. I think Trump lowered the bar in terms of competence and also opened the door for the Tories to disregard the truth, rules, common decency even more flagrantly than they have in the past.

Not the sole reason maybe, but a contributing one at the very least.

Johnson’s trajectory was towards No.10 from the moment he backed Brexit and won. Without that he’d still be a back bench clown.

30 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The things he promotes just highlight how utterly ridiculous he is. And his childlike mannerisms are frankly hilarious. His America first agenda has benefitted me personally :)

Hope he gets reelected.

Wow. You think think an odious man child (which you've just admitted is true) being leader of the free world is a good thing? How have you benefitted out of interest? And what about the groups he persecuted, do you care about them? 

Just now, ewerk said:

Johnson’s trajectory was towards No.10 from the moment he backed Brexit and won. Without that he’d still be a back bench clown.

And he isn't right wing either, he's purely an opportunist devoid of personal idealoogy.  The normalisation of the defilement of high politics facilitated by Trump certainly helped him though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wow. You think think an odious man child (which you've just admitted is true) being leader of the free world is a good thing? How have you benefitted out of interest? And what about the groups he persecuted, do you care about them? 

No mate because I'm not a wetwipe that has a nervous breakdown at all of the wrongs in the world. I see him for the comical figure that he is. Trump's China tariffs mean the American multinational I work for gave their Chinese orders to the plant I work at. Winner!

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The things he promotes just highlight how utterly ridiculous he is. And his childlike mannerisms are frankly hilarious. His America first agenda has benefitted me personally :)

Hope he gets reelected.

tenor.gif

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

He's also sort of responsible for the rise of right wing fuckwits the world over. Would we have Boris if the US hadn't had Trump?

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Really? Apart from the promotion of racism, misogyny, homophobia etc, he has completely defiled the office of the POTUS. And that affects us all. No doubt you support his withdrawal from the WHO, but his America first agenda fucks us all. As does his climate change denial. I absolutely detest the cunt. 

What they said 👍

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

I would love it if "the left" (by which she means the centre) had it in them to do something like that. They really don't though.

Just wondering at this point, are ‘the left’ and the ‘deep state’ colluding in their war against Trump? Or are they all on different sides? Not expecting you to answer, I just wonder how the fuckwits that lap this shot up square all these circles. Apart from owt, if these factions wielded the power they’re meant to, Trump would never have gotten anywhere near power 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Just wondering at this point, are ‘the left’ and the ‘deep state’ colluding in their war against Trump? Or are they all on different sides? Not expecting you to answer, I just wonder how the fuckwits that lap this shot up square all these circles. Apart from owt, if these factions wielded the power they’re meant to, Trump would never have gotten anywhere near power 

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enforcement are powerless to stop from burning cities down, but also laughable and weak enough that a bunch of hillbillies with varmint guns could defeat them in the case of a second civil war. 

COVID is both not real and a Chinese bioweapon, election fraud is real except when Republicans are doing it, black lives matter except when you need the white supremacist vote, "science" matters when it's hydroxycholoroquine and voodoo doctors talking about demon semen, but not real when it pertains to climate change or quarantine...I could go on. Failure is success, facts are fake news, murdering dictators are allies and friends, up is down. 

I've spoken to a number of people who want the COVID to kill Trump off. Absolutely not. That will only continue to fuel the insanity of the cult he's coalesced around himself (not created, because these lunatics have been around for decades, but he's definitely their figurehead.) We need him to LOSE the election and lose the Senate as well. America needs to repudiate his wretched presidency and everything it stands for. If he dies, the job isn't done. I wish him a speedy recovery. 

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Weiiiiiirrrrd how he's in all the risk categories. China would hate this thing they definitely didn't create on purpose to wipe him out. Not Donald, who started a trade war with them. Weird. 

:lol:
Extra weiiiiiirrrrrd when they could’ve just paid some hookers to drown him with their piss- without killing 1million+ as collateral damage. 

35 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Weiiiiiirrrrd how he's in all the risk categories. China would hate this thing they definitely didn't create on purpose to wipe him out. Not Donald, who started a trade war with them. Weird. 

A43D2C2F-7A13-4A2D-866F-4D01F9986E59.gif

• Haha 4

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden