President Biden

Happy Face

53 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What a baby

It's more calculating than that though, he knows precisely what he's doing. This time round though it's not working on anyone other than his base. As an aside I think he's being held to account far more effectively than Johnson is during the pandemic. His answers expose him as the fuckin grifter he truly is but he's sat there answering tricky questions (even before the election campaign) in a way that Johnson never, ever does. 

• Like 2

Straight on the nose from 'The Network* , once you get past the 50 second intro. 

'Ivanka Is a nazi, 

she's in the KKK, 

lshe's got a Gucci swastika

and loves the NRA' :lol:

*Green Day 

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Apparently not parody 

Of the many weird as fuck moves he pulls dancing to YMCA at these rallies I think that bit where he stops and just points at some random in the crowd is my favourite :lol:

100 million votes cast in advance though. Doesn't that suggest an advantage to Biden? I think I'll be physically sick if I wake up to Trump presidency tomorrow morning. It's not just the US that will be fucked. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden