President Biden

Happy Face

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

probably the dem's safest bet but not the most inspiring candidate - an old senile granddad who can barely remember his opponent's name. 

If Biden wins, but became incapable of taking office before his inauguration for whatever reason, would Kamala Harris then become President and choose a new VP? 

Kamala Harris, btw… would. :lol:

edit; answering my own question, she would become Grand Fromage. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_president_of_the_United_States

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Turnout, demographics voting and faith in humanity.

Just stuck £50 on Biden carrying Texas but might be a bit overly optimistic there.

Fair enough. I've been tempted but I just can't predict it really. It does feel like a Biden victory tbf.

Bookies have continued to slash Biden's odds (did I get that term right? I know very, very little about betting). Link: https://bookies.com/news/presidential-election-odds-daily-tracker

Like I said earlier, this turnout just isn't a bunch of people who suddenly decided Trump was a good president after 4 years. It's the continuation of the blue wave that started in 2018. I hope I sound confident because I'm fucking shitting it, God help me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Bookies have continued to slash Biden's odds (did I get that term right? I know very, very little about betting). Link: https://bookies.com/news/presidential-election-odds-daily-tracker

Like I said earlier, this turnout just isn't a bunch of people who suddenly decided Trump was a good president after 4 years. It's the continuation of the blue wave that started in 2018. I hope I sound confident because I'm fucking shitting it, God help me. 

You’re in New York, aren’t you mate?

Whats the deal there with voting - are there many voting stations or does each district have one central one? 
 Over here, on Election Day we have Polling Stations all over the shop- we use schools, church halls, community centres etc, is it a similar set up there?

I guess.

Florida sounds promising based on some of the early murmuring.

EDIT: Or not.

This is going to be one of those nights.

Edited by Rayvin

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So I’m going to bed at this point genuinely no more informed than I was five hours ago. What a waste of time.

Tell me about it :lol: 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden