President Biden

Happy Face

There's some worryingly arguable credibility to some of these claims mind you. Which isn't to say I believe them, but there are some questions that may need answering:

1 - 140,000 votes just turned up in Michigan in one bundle without a single vote for Trump. This is being claimed at least - if true, it's weird indeed.

2 - More people have voted in Wisconsin than are registered to vote.

So... this is the sort of angle they're going to be taking.

Just now, Rayvin said:

There's some worryingly arguable credibility to some of these claims mind you. Which isn't to say I believe them, but there are some questions that may need answering:

1 - 140,000 votes just turned up in Michigan in one bundle without a single vote for Trump. This is being claimed at least - if true, it's weird indeed.

Where are these claims coming from? 

Also, if true, can’t Biden just claim them as alternative facts? 

I must admit I’m enjoying watching Trump whine like a bitch. 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Where are these claims coming from? 

Also, if true, can’t Biden just claim them as alternative facts? 

I must admit I’m enjoying watching Trump whine like a bitch. 

They are circulating through the right wing internet. No idea if they're true but these are the sorts of claims being made.

• Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They are circulating through the right wing internet. No idea if they're true but these are the sorts of claims being made.

:lol:
The answer to your 2nd sentence is buried deep in your 1st sentence. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

The answer to your 2nd sentence is buried deep in your 1st sentence. 

I mean, I know :lol:

I've just checked myself and Wisconsin's total registered voters comes in at 3.6m. Total votes counted is 3.2m. So there goes that claim.

But this is the sort of angle that they're apparently going to be pushing I suppose.

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

These claims aren't true, you fruitloop. The margin moves in big chunks because they count a big batch of mail-in votes that skew heavily in Biden's favour. Trump gains votes too but Biden gains significantly more and they're reflected in the figures in one go. 

Do these mental cunts think that someone is sat there going "Ooonnne..... Twoooooo.... Are you updating the total Jeff? Jeff? Ah fuck I've lost count. Onnnnnneee..." 

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

The GOP delayed counting of postal votes in these states until "the day" exactly to frame this bullshit fraud narrative.

Exactly. The result would be known by now if they hadn't pulled this shit, and they pulled this shit precisely so that they could start crying foul. 

Thankfully Biden has taken an early lead in enough states to get to 270, which somewhat cripples their "stop counting!" narrative. 

29 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The other claim...

I’m genuinely unsure whether you’re taking the piss here. :lol:

You don’t think there’s any credibility to this, do you? 

The Cunt-In-Chief spent months telling his spunk Trumpets that mail-in voting was “bad, very bad”, whilst Biden encouraged people to use it. 
Is anyone remotely surprised that the mail in votes are hugely in favour of Biden? 

From the get-go, all the media analysts I watched were saying “the mail-in voting will be in favour of the Democrats”, because everyone knew it would be. 

Bernie Sanders pretty much nailed Trump’s M.O. weeks ago- 

( that was recorded on 23rd Oct). 

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

To be clear, as I thought I originally was, these are the claims being made and which I expect to become central to what their argument :lol:

Well no, you said they were credible claims. As far as I can tell, they're not evidenced at all,.just like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth or his cronies. 

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well no, you said they were credible claims. As far as I can tell, they're not evidenced at all,.just like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth or his cronies. 

I'm not going to bother getting into this as everyone has had their fun already, suffice to say that one claim I shot down myself and that the overall thrust I was going for was "these are the arguments being put forward".

Have at it though ;)

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden