President Biden

Happy Face

:lol: It’s fucking bonkers so many are just falling in line and believing him on this. Hillary Clinton literally called him out for this type of shite 4 years ago after claiming the places he lost in the primaries were fraudulent:

He then did exactly the same thing regarding the popular vote in that election, spent 4 years in power and did nothing to address it (other than have his team set up a voting fraud task force, which was disbanded after finding nothing), and is doing it again. 

Lad I was on about the other day called me naive for suggesting I didn’t think there was voting fraud, then when I said ok well if there is voting fraud happening it’s occurring on both sides, and highly unlikely to tip the scales of the overall election, he completely disagreed :lol:.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

A fitting place for his presidency to die.

even the name is just perfect: for some reason, having the word total before the word landscaping makes it even funnier. 

Imagine taking the call at Four Seasons Total Landscaping and trying to confirm the booking with a straight face.

“Yes, sure. We can do that. We’ve got just the  spot for the international broadcast. You can use our garage door as a backdrop and the cameras can set up in the adult book store car lot.” 

• Haha 3

:lol: That’s the wanker that yelled “be gone COVID” and also flys around in private jets because the total heed the baals watching him in that room line the little gremlins pockets. 

The ridiculous part is Biden is a fairly devout Christian, meanwhile Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck, imo the man is likely guilty of sexual assault, if not being a Paedophile, yet these evangelicals flood to trump for the simple reason they see him as their way to block abortions. They’re complete fucking lunatics. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: That’s the wanker that yelled “be gone COVID” and also flys around in private jets because the total heed the baals watching him in that room line the little gremlins pockets. 

The ridiculous part is Biden is a fairly devout Christian, meanwhile Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck, imo the man is likely guilty of sexual assault, if not being a Paedophile, yet these evangelicals flood to trump for the simple reason they see him as their way to block abortions. They’re complete fucking lunatics. 

There's a big schism between European and American Christians on political issues. European Christians, the few that remain, tend to be far more focused on compassionate, community outreach style, traditionally "left wing" political action. The US evangelicals on the other hand use Christianity in a very similar way to how ISIS use Islam.

I mean the US called the sitting pope "dangerously left wing" ffs.

They'll overlook anything a right leaning politician does or says because they don't actually understand or follow anything they profess to believe. So not only are they following a fantasy, they're not even following it properly.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden