President Biden

Happy Face

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This picture looks like the poster for an 80s comedy where a total nutjob gets to be President of the USA. 

Screenshot_20180825-064512_Chrome.jpg

And time-travelling Harry Potter turns out to be a total paedo? 

• Haha 1

I can't even with the thing on the right. Meth zombie barbie and orange buffoon with abominable toupee are bad enough - that fucking froot loop on the right defies rational explanation. Those glasses were MADE to be punched off someone's face. I would also guarantee he has no prescription need for eyewear. 

Cohn, a Wall Street veteran, tried to tamp down Trump’s strident nationalism regarding trade. According to Woodward, Cohn “stole a letter off Trump’s desk” that the president was intending to sign to formally withdraw the United States from a trade agreement with South Korea. Cohn later told an associate that he removed the letter to protect national security and that Trump did not notice that it was missing.

Cohn made a similar play to prevent Trump from pulling the United States out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, something the president has long threatened to do. In spring 2017, Trump was eager to withdraw from NAFTA and told Porter: “Why aren’t we getting this done? Do your job. It’s tap, tap, tap. You’re just tapping me along. I want to do this.”

Under orders from the president, Porter drafted a notification letter withdrawing from NAFTA. But he and other advisers worried that it could trigger an economic and foreign relations crisis. So Porter consulted Cohn, who told him, according to Woodward: “I can stop this. I’ll just take the paper off his desk.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodwards-new-book-reveals-a-nervous-breakdown-of-trumps-presidency/2018/09/04/b27a389e-ac60-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7097ab15f898

He pretty much has the attention span of a goldfish.

• Haha 1

Michael Corleone was in front of the senate committee into racketeering and the Feds had flipped the mobster with the moustache. Holden produced his brother from Sicily and he suddenly became extremely evasive....different context but Kavanaugh’s performance there sort of reminds me of Freddy Pentangilli......that’s where América is right now :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden