President Biden

Happy Face

UAE involved in the war then. Almost certain that we're going to be launching planes as well isn't it...

Israel, Iraq.. I mean I'm not at all clear what Iraq is going to do here actually. They want rid of the Americans but do they want rid of them enough to ally with Iran?

I think this is going to be a proper war tbh.

Edited by Rayvin

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

UAE involved in the war then. Almost certain that we're going to be launching planes as well isn't it...

Israel, Iraq.. I mean I'm not at all clear what Iraq is going to do here actually. They want rid of the Americans but do they want rid of them enough to ally with Iran?

I think this is going to be a proper war tbh, unless Trump is about to run away, which I doubt. Congress has no choice but to approve war IMO.

Apparently Iraqi soldiers have been killed inside the bases have been hit...

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Surely they’ll be target practice for the American Air Force?

Depends on how prepared the Americans are. Presumably Iran's plan is to kick them out of Iraq by force and then leave it there. Not sure if US forces in Iraq can repel the full might of Iran's armed forces. They're fairly serious power wise  and fairly high tech. It's not like Iraq or Afghanistan.

If Trump decided on this on the fly with no prep, I think Iran might actually hand them their arses. If they pre-planned it then Iran is in trouble.

Edited by Rayvin

Why is that significant? Who are they? I know you posted their tweet but still.

Also reports coming in that for all this sounds serious, Iran's missiles killed precisely no one. Impressive shit.

Maybe that's enough to avoid a conflict...?

Fox and CNN reporting it.

I reckon, unless a lot more is about to come out, that this is not as significant as it originally sounded. Which makes sense when you factor in that Iran would have to be fucking mental to do this :lol:

Trump has now apparently cancelled his planned TV announcement. Has Iran just trolled everyone by firing the world's least effective rockets?

Iran are saying they’ve totally destroyed bases, fighter jets & killed scores of soldiers as well as actually downing a US fighter jet. (I find the latter hard to believe)

Chemical Ali all over again?

Iran threatening to set Hezbollah loose on Israel if the US responds man :lol: why on earth would they want a state as ruthless as Israel involved in this too?

This is all bluster IMO. They will claim internally that they won a famous victory, and hope that the Americans consider the attack so superficial that they don't bother to reply.

If so, as much as I hate to say it, Trump has made a decent play out of this.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden