President Biden

Happy Face

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I have quite literally just spelt it out for you.

I was making a general comment alluding to my wider existential crisis and lack of personal meaning ;)

I appreciate you taking the time to engage with me and to set me right on things tbh. And I mean that sincerely. Biden doesn't sound as bad as I first thought.

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I was making a general comment alluding to my wider existential crisis and lack of personal meaning ;)

I appreciate you taking the time to engage with me and to set me right on things tbh. And I mean that sincerely. Biden doesn't sound as bad as I first thought.

But you still haven’t really changed your mind. ;) 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

It is up for debate ffs.

What would Blair's position on Brexit have been then, that would have won over the Leave voters? Jesus Christ man.

He would have united the remain vote and left the leavers to Johnson. He would have won votes from the Lib Dems and small c conservatives. He would have put ideological purity aside to form a pre-election pact with the other progressive parties. He would done whatever it took to stop Brexit. He would have annihilated Johnson in the debates. He was a master political operator. 

The thing about Blair, that momentum types try to brush under the carpet, is he was pretty fucking good at winning elections. Unbeaten, in fact. A perfect record: 3 and 0. Almost the exact opposite to Jezza’s 0 and 2. He didn’t know how to lose. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Or yeah, as Tom said, he wouldn’t have fallen for the elephant trap when he had Johnson on the ropes 

Corbyn didn't fall for the elephant trap. He was forced into it by the SNP and the LDs. He couldn't vote against it while knowing they were going to go for it.

But look, I'm done.

You're right, you're right about everything and always have been. I really need to stop fucking posting in here.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Corbyn didn't fall for the elephant trap. He was forced into it by the SNP and the LDs. He couldn't vote against it while knowing they were going to go for it.

But look, I'm done.

You're right, you're right about everything and always have been. I really need to stop fucking posting in here.

so defeatist. i thought we were going toe to toe

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so defeatist. i thought we were going toe to toe

We've had that particular debate at least once before (like, literally that specific debate) and I don't remember losing it. I'm not doing it again.

I don't understand why I keep being drawn into this shit, I must actually be mentally defective.

Edited by Rayvin

This is what happens when you sack the team trained to deal with pandemics.

Though then again the WHO probably aren't factoring in the power of Mike Pence's prayers.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden