President Biden

Happy Face

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

The whole interview is seriously frightening. Neither any voter not r any republican should take this orange buffoon serious!and try to get rid of him rather sooner than later.

He's a sweaty fucking idiot.

On 17.7.2020 at 07:17, Gemmill said:

Seen this footage coming out of America overnight. Blokes in full camouflage, with no identifying markings as to what agency they're from, and driving unmarked rental vehicles, are snatching peaceful protesters up off the street. There is some dark, dark shit going on in America at the minute. 

On 31/05/2020 at 09:53, Kid Dynamite said:

“COVID was costing Trump the next election. Civil unrest, addressed by a firm hand/deploying the national guard, makes Trump look like a strong leader. No one wants that lefty liberal Biden trying to sort the country out in a state of emergency”

You can imaging this being the general feeling in the whitehouse. George Floyd dying couldn’t have come at a better time for Trump 

Close enough. 

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-global-race-protests-portland/trump-to-send-federal-forces-to-more-democrat-cities-idUKKCN24L1I3

There isn't even close to a majority of Americans that wants to live with a secret police bundling people into vans. This will be another disastrous misstep from this fucking dickhead and his idiot administration. If he thinks this is the move that will swing polls back in his favour, he's even dumber than he's looked so far. 

Abramson reckons he'll deploy them in the run up to and on election day in order to intimidate people who aren't his fuckwit base and discourage them from voting - might not work but it'll be what he's thinking. 

39 minutes ago, NJS said:

Abramson reckons he'll deploy them in the run up to and on election day in order to intimidate people who aren't his fuckwit base and discourage them from voting - might not work but it'll be what he's thinking. 

I mean he can try, but he can't intimidate or snatch up enough people to change the election result. 

That we're even talking about it as possible in a supposed democracy though. It's mental. 

It's finally dawned on Trump that his handling of the COVID situation in the US has been terrible and it is actively affecting his polling numbers now. Now he wants masks. I mean who'd have thought listening to the public health experts' advice he'd batted away for so long would have been a bad thing...

The only thing which matters to Trump is money. 

Her having a corrupt father who ripped off his employees sounds just like the sort of person he would love to hang out with - as well as paedophiles, of course.

• Like 1

There's a slightly longer version of the clip where at the end he's claiming that the doctors were saying "That's amazing, how did you do that?" because not only can he remember them, but he gets them in the right order. And he's just like "for me, it's easy because I'm cognitively...there."

Person, woman, man, Camera, TV

That's the nuclear codes blown

Pretty sure the words you'd be given wouldn't be things within your field of vision or have any form of association

Edited by Toonpack

He’s misrepresenting the test btw. The point is to have 5 random, unconnected words to test recall. Person, Woman, Man - TV Camera, is word association and cheating. 

Other questions include drawing a clock and naming a picture of a lion and a camel. It’s a test for 90 year old dementia patients. I can absolutely guarantee no doctor told him they were amazed at how much he smashed the test. 

37 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s misrepresenting the test btw. The point is to have 5 random, unconnected words to test recall. Person, Woman, Man - TV Camera, is word association and cheating. 

Other questions include drawing a clock and naming a picture of a lion and a camel. It’s a test for 90 year old dementia patients. I can absolutely guarantee no doctor told him they were amazed at how much he smashed the test. 

I could imagine a doctor he was paying a lot of money saying it. Meaning it, on the other hand.,.

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden