President Biden

Happy Face

that's not what i'm saying at all. i haven't accused anyone of supporting russia. i just find it highly ironic that the left in this country is so obsessed with navel gazing when there are other, pretty fucking despicable actors on the same stage who deserve as much, if not more stick.

EDIT - and i'm sorry but "manipulative msm"??? who are you talking about here exactly? daily mail/sun etc? fair enough. every single legacy media publication? do me a favour.

Ok then the fuckin Guardian too :good:

They're canonisation of Hilary was just as partial as the Mail's support for trump. Different sides of the same coin.

Ok then the fuckin Guardian too :good:

They're canonisation of Hilary was just as partial as the Mail's support for trump. Different sides of the same coin.

I think the main stream media on the right side of that coin are playing a more dangerous game than those on the left. 

I think the main stream media on the right side of that coin are playing a more dangerous game than those on the left. 

Those on the left have seemingly irreparably split the left itself. Granted it's not as bad as a surge in nationalism in the direction of Nazism, but it has annihilated any chance of standing up to that should the right choose to go there.

There are now two branches of the left. The "Progressives" and the Liberals. The MSM is partially responsible for the development of the "Progressives" so shoulder some of the blame for the splitting of the left.

Edited by Rayvin

It's impossible to know what Parky believes and doesn't. Taken at face value, these are some of his previous claims:

Climate change is a myth.

Chemtrails are being used in Europe as a form of mind control.

Apollo was faked.

BUT at the same time, the US already has manned bases on the moons of Jupiter.

And, to me the worst, HIV is a myth and is the not the cause of AIDS.

He's full on Wolfy, when he wants to be. Take no heed of him except for banter.

It's impossible to know what Parky believes and doesn't. Taken at face value, these are some of his previous claims:

Climate change is a myth.

Chemtrails are being used in Europe as a form of mind control.

Apollo was faked.

BUT at the same time, the US already has manned bases on the moons of Jupiter.

And, to me the worst, HIV is a myth and is the not the cause of AIDS.

He's full on Wolfy, when he wants to be. Take no heed of him except for banter.

How do you get critical purchase on a chimera? You don't. :)

Glad you're back. Gloom is too easy.

What a load of bollocks man. The mail and guardian are different sides of the same coin?

The Guardian is a tad more high brow but when looking at their op ed sections I'd say yes. You and I know where that line of argument will get us though, and I remember your points from last time. Might be worth considering though that even if the Op Ed sections are not the same as the paper's actual view, plenty of people are interpreting it that way.

That's surely a failure on behalf of the Guardian.

You looking forward to the new one? Out next year.

Yeah. I liked Ridley Scott's work on the recent The Man in the High Castle series. I love the first one too, obviously.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden