President Biden

Happy Face

The antibody cocktail Trump is having was made by Regeneron, who used human embryo stem cells in the research stage of its development. 
Wonder what his “ human life begins at conception” Supreme Court religious nut nominee thinks about that, not to mention his pro-life mob? 
:lol:

• Haha 2

Isn't he 14 points down at the moment? I think the biggest gap in the polls when he went up against Clinton was 11. So it's going to have to be even more of a comeback than last time.

I'm not one for conspiracies, but Ttump is an exception. I dont believe he was ever seriously ill with this. I think the trip to hospital was entirely orchestrated as part of his campaign. He has killed thousands of people with this tweet as well as insulted the memory of 200,000 victims. What an absolute cunt. Comparisons with Hitler are justified imo. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So everyone else from the White House who tested positive is in on the scam?

Eh? I'm merely suggesting the severity of his illness has been greatly exaggerated. And it clearly fucking has. The only people who would be in on it would be his inner circle and his sycophantic mwdical team. 

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Eh? I'm merely suggesting the severity of his illness has been greatly exaggerated. And it clearly fucking has. The only people who would be in on it would be his inner circle and his sycophantic mwdical team. 

You've just posted a tweet and condemned him for downplaying the severity though 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm not one for conspiracies, but Ttump is an exception. I dont believe he was ever seriously ill with this. I think the trip to hospital was entirely orchestrated as part of his campaign. He has killed thousands of people with this tweet as well as insulted the memory of 200,000 victims. What an absolute cunt. Comparisons with Hitler are justified imo. 

I don’t see that the seriousness of his illness has been underplayed, he’s just decided that being 17 points behind requires drastic action. Being a psychopathic narcissist this shit comes easy to him. His actions this week will kill at least another 100k US citizens and possibly himself if he gets hit by the second phase of the virus. Hope he lives to be voted out by a significant margin. And hopefully then he and his mob are prosecuted for their crimes and thrown in jail . I think he knows if he loses that’s his future and he’s willing to roll these deadly dice to avoid it. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Howay man, this is not a scam. He's got it. Watch the video of him getting his photo taken back at the white House last night, the bloke is gulping in air like a fish out of water. 

I'm not saying he didn't get it. I'm saying he did not need hospitalisation. Unless you are seriously suggesting Trump has defied all medical prognosis by contracting the virus, being hospitalised, and seemingly be recovered on the space of 5 days. Bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm not saying he didn't get it. I'm saying he did not need hospitalisation. Unless you are seriously suggesting Trump has defied all medical prognosis by contracting the virus, being hospitalised, and seemingly be recovered on the space of 5 days. Bullshit. 

I'm not saying he has. I've repeatedly said that he is nowhere near out of the woods on this yet.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not saying he has. I've repeatedly said that he is nowhere near out of the woods on this yet.

I hope he isn't. But the reality is he's up and walking, after apparently receiving a third line therapeutic. It makes no medical sense. I think he's manipulated mild illness (still most common in his demographic, despite the risk factors) to appear as something much worse, in order to portray himself as some type of superhuman hero leading from the front. Which is exactly what he's doing. The fact this will kill countless people doesn't  phase him. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I hope he isn't. But the reality is he's up and walking, after apparently receiving a third line therapeutic. It makes no medical sense. I think he's manipulated mild illness (still most common in his demographic, despite the risk factors) to appear as something much worse, in order to portray himself as some type of superhuman hero leading from the front. Which is exactly what he's doing. The fact this will kill countless people doesn't  phase him. 

I think he's just held together by spit and sellotape. Plus it's just the first few days, the worst is yet to come.

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Even if he has done that, it doesn't appear to be working. He's coming off even worse in the polls, and people are rightly appalled that the white house has become a hot zone for the virus. It's not a good look, whether he's walking around like a returning hero or not. 

His polling scores with seniors are dropping off a cliff, for instance. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden