• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

Iirc the cases he’s bringing against these states won’t go to the Federal Supreme Court but those states Supreme Court. The most that would happen from that is perhaps a recount, as it’s complete fuck

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

Posted Images

401(K). VOTE! 

:lol: This is actual insanity. It seems like a section on Fox and Friends where a bloke said his dads 401(K) has tripled in the last 4 years has triggered this, the blokes union worker dad must have had some risky 401(K) portfolio to get that sort of gains. 

The antibody cocktail Trump is having was made by Regeneron, who used human embryo stem cells in the research stage of its development. 
Wonder what his “ human life begins at conception” Supreme Court religious nut nominee thinks about that, not to mention his pro-life mob? 
:lol:

• Haha 2

I'm not one for conspiracies, but Ttump is an exception. I dont believe he was ever seriously ill with this. I think the trip to hospital was entirely orchestrated as part of his campaign. He has killed thousands of people with this tweet as well as insulted the memory of 200,000 victims. What an absolute cunt. Comparisons with Hitler are justified imo. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So everyone else from the White House who tested positive is in on the scam?

Eh? I'm merely suggesting the severity of his illness has been greatly exaggerated. And it clearly fucking has. The only people who would be in on it would be his inner circle and his sycophantic mwdical team. 

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Eh? I'm merely suggesting the severity of his illness has been greatly exaggerated. And it clearly fucking has. The only people who would be in on it would be his inner circle and his sycophantic mwdical team. 

You've just posted a tweet and condemned him for downplaying the severity though 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm not one for conspiracies, but Ttump is an exception. I dont believe he was ever seriously ill with this. I think the trip to hospital was entirely orchestrated as part of his campaign. He has killed thousands of people with this tweet as well as insulted the memory of 200,000 victims. What an absolute cunt. Comparisons with Hitler are justified imo. 

I don’t see that the seriousness of his illness has been underplayed, he’s just decided that being 17 points behind requires drastic action. Being a psychopathic narcissist this shit comes easy to him. His actions this week will kill at least another 100k US citizens and possibly himself if he gets hit by the second phase of the virus. Hope he lives to be voted out by a significant margin. And hopefully then he and his mob are prosecuted for their crimes and thrown in jail . I think he knows if he loses that’s his future and he’s willing to roll these deadly dice to avoid it. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Renton said:

Howay man, this is not a scam. He's got it. Watch the video of him getting his photo taken back at the white House last night, the bloke is gulping in air like a fish out of water. 

I'm not saying he didn't get it. I'm saying he did not need hospitalisation. Unless you are seriously suggesting Trump has defied all medical prognosis by contracting the virus, being hospitalised, and seemingly be recovered on the space of 5 days. Bullshit.