President Biden

Happy Face

I am not saying trump is desperate but trying to stop counting the votes in a state he is losing seems pointless. It’s going to be great when this fails and the bullying cunt sees his lifelong tactic of resorting to litigation not getting him what he wants for once 

• Like 2

I know people here are as bad btw but I still struggle to get my head around how thick people are. Like one person, with an absolutely fucking massive and obvious vested interest, suggests election fraud has occurred without offering a shred of evidence and people just lap it up. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Alex said:

I know people here are as bad btw but I still struggle to get my head around how thick people are. Like one person, with an absolutely fucking massive and obvious vested interest, suggests election fraud has occurred without offering a shred of evidence and people just lap it up. 

The interview when he first claimed there was  fraud because they “we were getting ready to win” was something. What else could it be but fraud? He was getting ready to win, after all. If that isn’t enough proof I don’t know what is

• Haha 2

[quote]

Michigan judge dismisses Trump request to stop count

A judge in Michigan has dismissed the Trump campaign's lawsuit to stop counting postal ballots in the state.

Judge Cynthia Stephens of the state's first district appeals court said that the campaign filed the request too late - just hours before counting wrapped up - and that the suit was brought against the wrong individual (the secretary of state). The official does not have control over the local counting process, the judge said. 

The president's campaign was arguing that the count should stop until more Republican poll watchers could observe the counting process. [/quote]

How much are they paying these lawyers? To lose on the merits is one thing but to bring the cases against the wrong person is what you’d expect of the work experience student.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 2

Michigan judge dismisses Trump request to stop count

A judge in Michigan has dismissed the Trump campaign's lawsuit to stop counting postal ballots in the state.

Judge Cynthia Stephens of the state's first district appeals court said that the campaign filed the request too late - just hours before counting wrapped up - and that the suit was brought against the wrong individual (the secretary of state). The official does not have control over the local counting process, the judge said. 

The president's campaign was arguing that the count should stop until more Republican poll watchers could observe the counting process.

Copy and past the text, then use the Quote function with the text highlighted .

Edited by Sonatine

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

On that theme, read O'Bama's handover letter to Trump. It's like he knew Trump couldn't live up to anything on it.

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

2x Big Macs

18x Mc Nuggets

3x Quarter Pounders

1x Filet-O-Fish

2x large fries

1x Diet Coke 

TYP

• Haha 5

Anyone been watching CNN’s coverage? It’s very slick. John King’s mastery of the touch screen and his depth of knowledge about obscure battleground counties is quite something. 

And yet....

and I know I’m going to get some flak for this, it makes you realise how lucky we are here to have BBC/Sky news. At times they’re almost like an opposition Fox News. They can’t hide their bias for the Dems

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden