President Biden

Happy Face

Common Sense this week suggests Jeffries went about it wrong. Need to keep winning debates rather than descending to Trunks level and resorting to personal insults. Get into a stupid off with Trump or his supporters and their going to outshine you.

Agree with HF/CS. Morgan is such an idiot that it was easy for a man of Jeffries' intelligence to show him up on live TV using reasoned argument and logic.

I did still get a certain satisfaction from seeing him being told to fuck off though tbf.

Edited by ewerk

Spot on, I remember seeing bits of that column and he was constantly name dropping. The weirdest parts I remember were he'd even include bits where people were effectively calling him a dickhead to his face, he was generally excited that these people knew who he was rather than taking any offence to the fact they thought he was an arsehole. Very odd bloke.

I've no idea how he has even managed to get himself on television in the USA, he even had a program at one point and despite that being a massive failure he still gets on plenty of stuff. 

I bet those famous people he keeps mentioning don't even like the prick. His one geniune sleb mate was KP and he basically sold him down the river in his constant desperate craving of attention.

:lol: I love that it starts off very condescending, as if he's talking to complete morons, then it quickly trails off as he realizes he has no idea what he's talking about.

The fucking clip of the mans suits as well for fuck sake.

I really don't think it's going to be that easy for them to get rid of him, although I agree that this is the direction we're heading in. What will happen if they do? It'll be seen as a coup by everyone outside of the West, and by half of the US.

He is really proving unfit for the role mind, not that that makes it easy to get him out but surely even people that voted for him must be cottoning on that he's not up to it. His speeches are utter blithering nonsense, half of them sound like complete conspiracy nut shite.

I saw a video of part of today's where a bloke pulled him up on his constant claim that it's the biggest winning electoral college margin since Reagan (has there ever been a president that has banged on about winning it this much?). The lad said Obama won by more, so Trump said that he meant Republican, the bloke again corrected him and said George H.W. Bush had a bigger margin, so Trump just went on about how it's just what his staff had told him and he'd heard it around. He looked like a complete fucking joke as he stuttered and stumbled around trying to think up an excuse, ending up with effectively saying he just goes along with whatever he's shown.

I read a bit where someone asked him about anti-semitism and started by stating that he knew Trump wasn't an anti-semite as proved by his family but could he comment on anti-semitic violence - the imbecile spent two minutes "proving" he wasn't an anti-semite, the main pillar of which was that Netanyahu had said he wasn't. Then he called out the reporter for asking a nasty question.

I know we've taken the piss out of his supporters but I'm sure the "sensible" ones must surely br horrified and even the morons must think WTF do we have here.

I've seen positive comments on it though - those people really should have theri sanity checked.

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Scary stuff.

Participate and you legitimise the charade. Don't and the responses of his supporters will legitimise his stance.

Expect lists of which media are acceptable and which aren't.

What does he hope to do to resolve unfairness. Does punitive action follow, like a tyrrany?

The last question is particularly abhorrent and completely reverses what is supposed to be the relationship between press and government in free society.

I read a bit where someone asked him about anti-semitism and started by stating that he knew Trump wasn't an anti-semite as proved by his family but could he comment on anti-semitic violence - the imbecile spent two minutes "proving" he wasn't an anti-semite, the main pillar of which was that Netanyahu had said he wasn't. Then he called out the reporter for asking a nasty question.

I know we've taken the piss out of his supporters but I'm sure the "sensible" ones must surely br horrified and even the morons must think WTF do we have here.

I've seen positive comments on it though - those people really should have theri sanity checked.

All he has to do is condemn any and all anti-semitic attacks and say that law enforcement will deal with it but again he attacks the journalist, who has specifically stated that he doesn't believe Trump to be anti-semitic, and treats it as an attack. 

He may have a mental break down before his term is up. But how would anyone know?

Pretty much what we all knew but Fox News must have something concrete to come out and make that accusation. Trump of course will just lump it in with 'fake news'.

Edited by ewerk

Yeah, he's not sensitive criticism at all. That really comes through :lol:

It's an old trick pretending to be worried about what is actually the slightest danger. Bush and Reagan were the same. It's an area he's comfortable with hence he continues drawing attention to it. They've analyzed the press thing as a win. All the hue and cry makes it look like he's doing something. More gold curtains. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden