President Biden

Happy Face

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What are these lasses doing shagging that fucking horror show of a human being?  I want to like Stormy Daniels for making Trump look a cunt, but then I keep thinking "aye but you fucking shagged THAT."

Money and power.

On 5/8/2018 at 16:37, ewerk said:

To no one’s surprise he has gone against the advice of nearly every other nation and pulled out of the Iran deal. The fucking twat.

Much to his dismay the staunch work of the South Koreans, and Chinese as well as the accident at the testing site undone his year of simply abusing and goading Kim Jong Un. As yourself and PL have said he now needs a new distraction from basically everything else he is doing wrong/has done wrong being news. 

Of course everyone could be upset about this completely transparent and very dangerous action but Donald Glover made a music video so that’s far more important to get angry about (despite Glover being spot on and rather depressingly having his point made for him).  

Edited by Howay

Edit:

MSM got Trump through the primaries by giving him much more coverage than the other Republican candidates, in order to keep Ted Cruz out of the presidential election and this spectacularly backfired when wikileaks went in dry against Hilary conveniently neglecting to hold the Trump campaigns feet to the fire.

I would have voted for Gary Johnson, despite the fact that he didn't know what Allepo was.

Edited by SpaceCadet

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Childish Gambino video is quality. Savagely brutal satire, but quality. 

Jesus Christ! :lol:  

Gary Johnson is a fucking lunatic as well tbf. Fairly sure he also said he’d basically get rid of every single Government department because according to him they don’t do anything, then when given examples of what they do replied “okay yeah well I would keep that department” :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Yes, he got the hostages. He got them to destroy an already near collapsed test facility. Not exactly huge achievements.

Didn't he also then decide they weren't grateful enough to him and threaten one of their parents?

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden