President Biden

Happy Face

The BBC's Jon Sopel is a massive Trump hoopsniffer. As an example, instead of condemning this latest return to the white House stunt, he gushes over it breathlessly, talking about Trump's great understanding of theatrics etc. A complete bellwhiff of a bloke. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The BBC's Jon Sopel is a massive Trump hoopsniffer. As an example, instead of condemning this latest return to the white House stunt, he gushes over it breathlessly, talking about Trump's great understanding of theatrics etc. A complete bellwhiff of a bloke. 

Brexit Twitter disagrees, naturally. :lol:

Yeah, hopefully you're right and once the steroids wear off he's toast. One of the withdrawal symptoms is psychosis mind so I hope they keep him away from the button. 

Confused as to Gemmill's comments on Sopel there mind. I watch the BBC news most nights and have always got the impression he (justifiably) hates Trump. Don't see how he could make it any plainer and keep his job. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, hopefully you're right and once the steroids wear off he's toast. One of the withdrawal symptoms is psychosis mind so I hope they keep him away from the button. 

Confused as to Gemmill's comments on Sopel there mind. I watch the BBC news most nights and have always got the impression he (justifiably) hates Trump. Don't see how he could make it any plainer and keep his job. 

Listen to the Americast podcast with him and Maitlis. On the latest one he's sat watching Fox News coverage of Trump's return to the White House and he seems as excited as Sean Hannity about it all.

They had a Republican on a few weeks ago who claimed that those two nutcase real estate agents who pointed guns at protesters were "protecting themselves and their property from a savage crowd that told them they were coming to get them", and it went completely unchallenged. That was just an accepted version of what happened. 

I'd put that down to the general shitness of the BBC tbh. Yesterday on air he was quite forthright in criticising the motorcade charade and the fact Trump exposed his staff to completely unnecessary risk. Interesting how people percieve things differently I guess. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iamfootball2020 said:

A friend has a new website selling Sport Prints. Check it out...

https://sport-prints.com/

And this classic Newcastle shirt...

https://sport-prints.com/collections/classic-football-shirts/products/classic-football-shirt-newcastle-1996-football-print-fine-art-print

Your wife let me do atm last nigh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Why in the US are polls ran by or affiliated with media outlets? Whats the best independent pollster? 

It’s largely the same over here. The media commission the polls and a polling company carries them out. The one above was done by SRSS.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Why in the US are polls ran by or affiliated with media outlets? Whats the best independent pollster? 

If you look on the five thirty eight website, they average all the polls and have a model that forecasts likely outcomes. Think it currently has Trump below 20% chance of winning, which is in line with The Economist model. 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

GOP working on wiping itself out. 

How many more of these stories do we need to read before the idiots listen? :lol: 

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Sopel used flowery language to say Trump last night was basically imitating his employer...

B097BA29-43B3-4709-9D03-5EA55BDF0EA9.jpeg

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden