President Biden

Happy Face

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol:this guy *

*apologies @Howmanheyman

In a very loose sense he has a point, as long as he's also fine with everyone shouting "you lost, get over it, traitor!" at him incessantly while it plays out. Bet he's not though. Funny that.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He fucking enraged me every time someone posts him :lol: I don't know why, maybe it's cos he's from Durham and therefore vaguely feels like he was our responsibility, maybe cos he used to be a lib dem, maybe because he looks like he's 12 and debates like he's 8, but he pisses me off more than any of the other right wing wackjobs.

I mean that's not even false equivalence, its just completely irrelevant.

Here's a tip though, try to enjoy these right-wing retards having their meltdowns rather than still let them wind you up. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like Biden might well win Georgia which would take him to 269. I'm well up for Biden hitting 270 and doing a victory speech while Trump hoys an absolute wobbler on twitter. 

Are you putting AZ back in the Trump category then?

I think Biden will end up 300+, he doesn't need Arizona although I think he'll win that too given where the remaining votes are from. Trump will be fire fighting on multiple fronts but has no chance of success. What I wonder now though is with the election over and their senators and representatives in place, will the GOP just want rid of Trump and his shitbag family? I think he's getting thrown to the wolves shortly. 

he only needs pennsylvania now. it's all over now. 

he has a big problem with the republican-controlled senate mind - he won't be able to push through much of his agenda. he will rejoin the climate agreement though, and the orange nutter has been humiliated, but it feels like a bigger win for the rest of the world than it is for the american people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

He fucking enraged me every time someone posts him :lol: I don't know why, maybe it's cos he's from Durham and therefore vaguely feels like he was our responsibility, maybe cos he used to be a lib dem, maybe because he looks like he's 12 and debates like he's 8, but he pisses me off more than any of the other right wing wackjobs.

Aye, I would happily lace the shit out of that odious little cunt :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he has a big problem with the republican-controlled senate mind - he won't be able to push through much of his agenda. he will rejoin the climate agreement though, and the orange nutter has been humiliated, but it feels like a bigger win for the rest of the world than it is for the american people. 

Aye, seeing Trump leave a dirty protest in his nappy while carted out of the White House is victory enough for me.

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Americans are the ones electing republican senators, mind. I just wanted to see trump and all the hateful, racist cunts he has empowered lose their shot to be honest. That and him end up in prison without the presidency to protect him. 

The daft bit is Trump is about as religious as I am. Although, having said that, most of the god botherers seem to be completely at odds with supposed teachings of Jesus anyway 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden