President Biden

Happy Face

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Is anyone watching this Trump presser? Deranged is an understatement 

He’s oranged and will hopefully have to look for a different banana republic.

I guess he will be off to the Copacabana soon grabbing some pussies there.

That was absolutely fucking deranged. Basically not a thing he said was truthful, staggeringly embarrassing. I can’t help but feel he’s damaging the Republicans in future by disparaging any swing states he is losing. 

How is he stood there discussing how well they’ve done in the Senate and Congress votes while saying it’s all fraud :lol: it’s the same ballot you fucking cunt and who would rig the presidential election and not also win Congress and senate?

I really hope they arrest him and charge him for all sorts the minute he no longer can pardon himself. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

The GOP are hanging Trump and his villainous tribe out to dry, their knives in his back to see them all off to a cosy federal penitentiary .  There’s a theory that the plan wasn’t to get Trump into the Whitehouse per se, it was to get Kushner as close to the seat of power as possible. Watching the whole pack turn in each other is going to be fuckin great :D

• Like 2

When the New York Post says you’re full of shit it might be time to shut the fuck up :lol: not that he will. The narcissistic loony is so far into this that he’s just going to keep saying he won and he has had his victory stolen until they have to drag him out if there. All the while he’ll be stoking up more violence and death. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ant said:

Need to check when I'm on the laptop, prob something to do with bbcode going away in this version (not that you can tell) 

Were you doing the quite tags and putting text in between it aye? 

Aye, tags don't seem to be working but I can do it the way Sonatine suggested and live with the unjust inconvenience of having to turn my phone sideways.

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Map of COVID cases in America. Almost identical to the Democrat/Republican split on the smaller map underneath....

I was a little worried about this. Rather than covid uniting the people against Trump it has further entrenched the divisions between those Freedom lovin' Muricans and those with a fully functioning brain. The hope was the former were a small vocal minority but it turns out they were much more than that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The GOP are hanging Trump and his villainous tribe out to dry, their knives in his back to see them all off to a cosy federal penitentiary .  There’s a theory that the plan wasn’t to get Trump into the Whitehouse per se, it was to get Kushner as close to the seat of power as possible. Watching the whole pack turn in each other is going to be fuckin great :D

Aye, the errors in the lawsuit I referred to last night appear to have been so basic that they appear almost intentional.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Is anyone watching this Trump presser? Deranged is an understatement 

Most of the networks cut away from his speech when he went on his rant about illegal votes and corrected him on it.

Trump isn’t going anywhere. Even if he eventually conceded, and he won’t do go gracefully, he’ll be back for another run in 2024. In the meantime he’ll be tweeting and potentially broadcasting from his own tv station.

The question is whether the GOP reject Trumpism or an even scarier rival populist candidate emerges to take him on 

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Trump isn’t going anywhere. Even if he eventually conceded, and he won’t do go gracefully, he’ll be back for another run in 2024. In the meantime he’ll be tweeting and potentially broadcasting from his own tv station.

The question is whether the GOP reject Trumpism or an even scarier rival populist candidate emerges to take him on 

I think a lot of it will depend on what is coming out after leaving office, how lawsuits are developing and how his deranged mental health is developing and how he can recite person, woman, man, camera, tv.

Trump & his family have all committed various indictable fellonies. They'll all turn on each other and cut deals . They may not all do time but to my mind they'll be an on going bad memory by the time 2024 rolls round.. Manhattan's South District DA's office prosecuted Cohen and they'll now have their sights on the main prize. 

NBC have apparently said it might takes “weeks” for the official result to come in from Georgia :lol: what a fucking country 

Edited by Alex

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden