President Biden

Happy Face

46 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Guiliani already in front of the camera crying about fraud. He’s not going to get anywhere with it. Even if there was any truth to it the chances of keeping a conspiracy of this scale secret are zero.

What an absolute deluded prick he has turned into. Borat should have let the camera roll another 30 seconds.

• Like 1

Thank fuck for that man. So fucking relieved, I don’t think I’ve ever personally been more relieved at an election result in my life. 

Van Jones is great, and I’m so happy to see a bloke like that so elated. I became a dad myself to a baby girl 3 weeks ago, and this result has made me so relieved. I know the Supreme Court is filled with cunts but this has given me some hope. My wife and I were genuinely looking at moving back to the UK if Trump had won this one, while we likely will one day at least it will be more on our terms now. 

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's brilliant,  almost bubbling myself watching it. 

Got me too, shame Rick Santorum felt the need to act like a total prick almost immediately afterwards.

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

Thank fuck for that man. So fucking relieved, I don’t think I’ve ever personally been more relieved at an election result in my life. 

Van Jones is great, and I’m so happy to see a bloke like that so elated. I became a dad myself to a baby girl 3 weeks ago, and this result has made me so relieved. I know the Supreme Court is filled with cunts but this has given me some hope. My wife and I were genuinely looking at moving back to the UK if Trump had won this one, while we likely will one day at least it will be more on our terms now. 

Congratulations mate  👍

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Howay said:

Really happy for you mate but we have Johnson. Try and find some Irish, French, Dutch, or German heritage before moving back to Middleearth! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Great news, mate

• Thanks 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden