President Biden

Happy Face

On 04/03/2020 at 15:44, Rayvin said:

It's not moral purity. I'm not claiming any moral highground. I just don't give a fuck anymore. Trump, Bloomberg, Biden, I don't see the fucking difference. All of them well to the right of the Tories.

Rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic.

Still reckon they’re all the same?

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

The police should just pretend the protesters are black 

they don't seem to be doing much to clear them from the building. reports of only one person shot 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

they don't seem to be doing much to clear them from the building. reports of only one person shot 

It’s the ones inside they’ll be primarily worried about. Some are probably armed and law enforcement won’t know if they have explosives. It’s more than going in in riot gear.

Edit: actually the DoD refused a request to deploy the national guard. They’re basically endorsing this. It’s federal property so who else deals with it?

Edited by ewerk

On 10/11/2020 at 08:47, Renton said:

What are people's thoughts now? Strikes me that with lead Republicans doubling down, and Trump's new appointments and behaviour, we're looking at the potential for a full on coup here? Or is that over dramatic? 

Yup. Well a half-arsed couple anyway.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden