President Biden

Happy Face

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

He’s finally given them the go ahead. Basically happy that the cunts have had enough time to make their point.

Actually he didn’t. It was Pence who called in the National Guard.

She served multiple tours in the US Air Force and died storming her own government's buildings. This is why "respect the troops" is a bullshit notion. A good portion of them are fucking halfwits.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

She served multiple tours in the US Air Force and died storming her own government's buildings. This is why "respect the troops" is a bullshit notion. A good portion of them are fucking halfwits.

Same with the police. Loads of them are supporters of QAnon

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Same with the police. Loads of them are supporters of QAnon

There's a video, which I now can't find, of Capitol Police opening the gates and walking away, backs turned, as the protestors swarm in behind them. And there's footage of protestors posing for selfies with coppers inside of the building. I think there's some element of an inside job here, it just looked like a sightseeing visit on some of the video you watched

• Like 1

It’s getting like that with the military over here. I’m not sure why you deserve instant respect just for having served in the armed forces. There’s a lad I went to school with who was a squaddie for a short time in the 90s. Incidentally he was both thick as fuck and (oddly) soft as shite. He started referring to himself as a ‘veteran’ on social media. I think the closest he got to any action was getting filled in by some locals in Germany 

• Haha 7

:lol:

I've never understood the whole notion of blanket respect for the troops. I was at a wedding a couple of years ago, the groom was in the Navy, as were all his mates. All in uniform and, to a man, a giant set of noisy cunts. Fuck respect, I spent all day lamenting the fact that their boat hadn't sunk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s getting like that with the military over here. I’m not sure why you deserve instant respect just for having served in the armed forces. There’s a lad I went to school with who was a squaddie for a short time in the 90s. Incidentally he was both thick as fuck and (oddly) soft as shite. He started referring to himself as a ‘veteran’ on social media. I think the closest he got to any action was getting filled in by some locals in Germany 

Some friends and relatives of squaddies or ex-squaddies are on a different level again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There's a video, which I now can't find, of Capitol Police opening the gates and walking away, backs turned, as the protestors swarm in behind them. And there's footage of protestors posing for selfies with coppers inside of the building. I think there's some element of an inside job here, it just looked like a sightseeing visit on some of the video you watched

yup...it was all over wacko social media, Trump strongly hinted at it several times...some did try to warn us....

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden