President Biden

Happy Face

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

It looks like they won't get impeachment through against Trump because it requires a 2/3 majority which the Democrats don't have. I don't know why anyone even bothered entertaining it in light of that fact.

However, apparently he could be barred from ever running for office again by the 14th Amendment which notes the formal disqualification of someone who has been involved in insurrection against the government. That's probably a nice middle of the road solution for a lot of this anyway, and makes sure that the cult of personality around him is at a total dead end.

Fuckin hell...Clinton was impeached for a fuckin blow job :cuppa:

The weird thing (well, one of the many weird things) about QAnon is that it’s nailed on their glorious leader is into kids. The invisible accordion playing cunt 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

It looks like they won't get impeachment through against Trump because it requires a 2/3 majority which the Democrats don't have. I don't know why anyone even bothered entertaining it in light of that fact.

However, apparently he could be barred from ever running for office again by the 14th Amendment which notes the formal disqualification of someone who has been involved in insurrection against the government. That's probably a nice middle of the road solution for a lot of this anyway, and makes sure that the cult of personality around him is at a total dead end.

They're doing it mainly cos there has to be consequences for what he did, and it forces the Republican senators to go on record. Some have said they'll vote for it which ramps up pressure on the others. Last time there was only Romney. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're doing it mainly cos there has to be consequences for what he did, and it forces the Republican senators to go on record. Some have said they'll vote for it which ramps up pressure on the others. Last time there was only Romney. 

Well I hope they get maximum value out of it. And then proceed to bar him from ever running again, not that I expect he'll make it that far.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

McConnell is undoubtedly a cunt but I think he’s one of the bad ones who wants a return to normality.

Aye, normality for nobody bar himself. Cunt finally woke up in a puddle of his own piss and realised how much he had to lose. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

likewise you can’t show people actually banging each other on tv because of  majority-mandated censorship. 
We all broadly agree to these terms. 

We, MF?  Really? :tongue:

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Camp Auschwitz has been arrested. No word yet on what they're doing with his hoodie. @Rayvin, I'd keep an eye on ebay. 

Are they verifying he wasn't an ex-inmate and this was a poignant keepsake, first?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden