President Biden

Happy Face

What is the point? So he can’t run for office again? Not sure I really get it. Unlikely to get through the senate anyway. Won’t it just give him more of a platform anyway? Janes Comey was just on newsnight saying Biden should consider pardoning trump so he just fucks off into obscurity, even though he belongs in jail. Don’t give him the attention he craves  

43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck me. It’s like having David bastard Dimbleby on the fuckin board :cuppa:

“You....there, yes you with the cone shaped head” 

• Haha 6

This last 4 years of Trump never really happened did it? This level of idiocy is too far fetched. It's some type of set up, or perhaps I am going to awake from a REM coma any time soon?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

What is the point? So he can’t run for office again? Not sure I really get it. Unlikely to get through the senate anyway. Won’t it just give him more of a platform anyway? Janes Comey was just on newsnight saying Biden should consider pardoning trump so he just fucks off into obscurity, even though he belongs in jail. Don’t give him the attention he craves  

There’s five people dead after what he unleashed the other day. I get why he should be punished by his peers for doing it before the feds get him, to cleanse the lunacy that GOP has been for the last half decade, which in turn will help to re set US democracy. A full stop. The GOP turning on him now is grim, nauseating fuckin hypocrisy. But it has to be done. “Don’t martyr him”, yeah it’s a good point but the republic of the US buried its head in the sand for 5 years now it must face up to what it’s done & pay the price. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Apparently there’s 20 Republican senators who could be persuaded which is more than enough. The thing is that Trump isn’t going to fade into obscurity, he isn’t going to be a good boy like Nixon. He needs the limelight, the attention, he’ll constantly be shouting from the sidelines. The best thing they can do is bar him from public office and bury him in prosecutions, completely discredit him. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Apparently there’s 20 Republican senators who could be persuaded which is more than enough. The thing is that Trump isn’t going to fade into obscurity, he isn’t going to be a good boy like Nixon. He needs the limelight, the attention, he’ll constantly be shouting from the sidelines. The best thing they can do is bar him from public office and bury him in prosecutions, completely discredit him. 

Yeah, I think Comey hasn't been paying attention if he believes Trump would look at a Presidential pardon as anything other than a victory. A victory he'd need to crow about on Fox News for the nxt 4yrs. The Toddler in Chief should go to jail and if that means there are violent protests from the far-right, then those people should be prosecuted too. Saying you don't want to put criminals in jail because you're afraid is a cowardly position to take. 

• Like 2

A proper impeachment trial does give a chance to look at things properly. It’s a chance to get rid of those demagogues for good. Otherwise they will start looking for re-election or putting one of his children up for election to keep the cult and everything that’s associated with it going.

That is why I do also think that it’s good that the proceedings in the senate will not start before the inauguration. Enough time to dig ip more shit, especially with a change of the administration in the WH and possible access to classified information.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced Don Jr has the same appeal as his father, I don't think we have to worry about a resurgence of the Trump legacy after this, they're being cast out of the Republican party in full. Ted Cruz maybe taking on the mantle, or Tucker Carlson if he decides to swing that way. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden