President Biden

Happy Face

21 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I assume it would also prevent Trump from getting classified intel after he leaves office. Which I think is a must, frankly.

From the sound of things, unless it was presented on child-friendly flash cards, he wouldn't take it in anyway. Ex-campaign manager (or something similar) said that he had started with 5 things in a briefing, but quickly discovered that Trump wouldn't pay attention. So he started using charts and maps and 1-2 bullet points on big cards. I he managed to brief the President of the United States on 2 things, that was a home run.

On 15/01/2021 at 21:31, PaddockLad said:

How the fuck are they going to get on in the fed pen? :lol:

Who gives a fucking fuck?  Jared won't have time, anyway - he will be someone's bitch from day one to day (hopefully) 3,650

• Haha 1

There’s a lot of people shit scared Trump will drag them down with him. Because you absolutely know he’ll rat on every fucker the second he thinks there’s a chance he could serve time. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tom said:

I can’t believe the Donald would do such a thing.

Seems in-keeping with his behaviour. Soon to be kicked out of his home, so violently evicts someone from theirs.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden