President Biden

Happy Face

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Imagine literally voting for this cunt...does he remind you of anyone?.. :unsure:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/exas-mayor-power-outage-facebook-b1803181.html

I have several colleagues in Houston who still have had no power since Sunday overnight, some places have "boil water" directives in place and ain't got gas or leccy to boil it with !!!

Everything's bigger in Texas even the power cuts !!!

Tickles me that a state that prides itself on rugged outdoorsy burly blokes isn't handling a black out. Aren't they all survivalists, hunters and cowboys?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Fish said:

Tickles me that a state that prides itself on rugged outdoorsy burly blokes isn't handling a black out. Aren't they all survivalists, hunters and cowboys?

You can’t shoot electricity though.

On 27/02/2021 at 07:18, Alex said:

The bint who got shot that day was from San Diego iirc

Aye. Lived on the Mexican border in a patch of land that used to be Mexico. Was "definitely not racist" but tweeted shit like #blacklifesdontmatter. 

I dont mean to sound cold or callous but I think I just felt the earth get lighter. 

• Like 1