President Biden

Happy Face

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

even when he tells you to give your head a shake :huff:

Aye, even then :lol: Nothing wrong with a bit of passion in a discussion though, I'm guilty of it myself plenty of times. I have a lot of respect for the people I discuss things with on here :thumbsup:

So Rees Mogg's investment fund dumped their shares in one of the Russian banks, before the announcement of sanctions.

No wonder the blonde cunt is doing staged (allegedly) sanctions, give the donors time to move their funds/assets.

They are all bought and paid for !!!!

Which is why Trump was so willing to cosy up to dictators around the world - Ping, Putin, little rocket man - he would love to be one of them and could not understand why he, as POTUS, was not allowed the same opportunities. 

Of course, he is a senile wanker, as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Which is why Trump was so willing to cosy up to dictators around the world - Ping, Putin, little rocket man - he would love to be one of them and could not understand why he, as POTUS, was not allowed the same opportunities. 

Of course, he is a senile wanker, as well.

Supposed to be in Putin’s pocket financially too of course 

• Like 1

Problem is, the American public are so fucking stupid they won't be able to grasp what is going on there. Despite its huge size, they couldn't point to Ukraine on a map. Trump included, obviously. Terrifying that this gimp was POTUS for 4 years.

As a case in point, I remember the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. Opening ceremony, when Georgia was announced, the entire stadium erupted because these idiots thought it was their own state participating in the games. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Problem is, the American public are so fucking stupid they won't be able to grasp what is going on there. Despite its huge size, they couldn't point to Ukraine on a map. Trump included, obviously. Terrifying that this gimp was POTUS for 4 years.

As a case in point, I remember the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. Opening ceremony, when Georgia was announced, the entire stadium erupted because these idiots thought it was their own state participating in the games. 

I suspect a 'large enough to be depressing' number of them think that Ukraine is actually us, though. I've heard that this is a thing that happens over there.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evan Neumann: US Capitol riot suspect gets asylum in Belarus https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60843262

” After worrying the Ukrainian authorities were watching him, Mr Neumann says he crossed the border into Belarus on foot in August.”

“He added that he has plans "to move my family here," but noted that the decision would ultimately be up to his wife”

This bloke is in for a huge wake-up call in the near future…:lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to keep banging the same drum but Biden new budget proposal is out, obviously a big hike in military spending

favicon-32x32.icothe Guardian – 3 Apr 22

5761.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&enable=upscale&s=3ec64b93024d98df65eed7da11502d3b

Biden’s record defense budget draws progressive ire over spending priorities

President’s $813bn proposal is a 4% increase for the Pentagon which already spends more than the next 11 countries combined

• 4 weeks later...

Roe vs Wade in the crossbars according to leaked supreme court draft. American twitter is beside itself.

The US is just a mental country at times tbh.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Roe vs Wade in the crossbars according to leaked supreme court draft. American twitter is beside itself.

The US is just a mental country at times tbh.

As serious a subject as this is I’m just chuckling at your use of the word crossbars.