President Biden

Happy Face

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

US Christianity seems very much focused on the old testament

Pretty fucking ironic that they don't even understand what they are espousing

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The same leaflet also contains this remarkable double-page spread. What a borough to live in.

FRb2lx8X0AEmL-E?format=jpg&name=large

It is with great joy that I read Roger's plea for his voters to put a tick in the box and not a cross because at school (where he was a dunce) ticks were for correct and crosses for incorrect. Thereby ensuring anyone who does vote for him with a tick has failed to fill out the form correctly and won't have their vote counted, right?

That's outstanding anarchy and I'm here for it.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I am very confused by that statement even at a general level. So she's saying that gay marriage is legal and people can do it if they want, but she doesn't agree with it. Ok. So what is the basis of its inclusion in her political platform? If she isn't campaigning against it, or raising awareness for some misguided fund, what has she even brought it up for? One assumes it's just virtue signalling for the right wing crazies.

dog football GIF by Hey Duggee

The thing about sexuality being a choice always gets me like. It’s like they’re unintentionally inferring they’re attracted to the same sex but have chosen not to act on those impulses and have chosen the opposite sex instead. It’s fucking ridiculous. As if you have, for example, blokes who fancy the opposite sex but go after other blokes to be different or something. Presumably the same people enjoy being beaten up, ostracised etc for making that choice. I appreciate sexuality isn’t a clear cut thing for everyone but the idea people can choose who they’re attracted too is just so stupid 

• Like 2

Let's not bring common sense into this mind, I'm not sure the Le Tissier style brand of it that seems to be all the rage these days is any better than the faith we're talking about here.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...