President Biden

Happy Face

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: 

As an aside, has this mad old cunt bumped off Melania? What do we reckon?

I doubt he even noticed she wasn't around for a while tbh

It's odd quite a few of the papers seem to think her (or 'her') tweeting somehow shows everything is ok. It's surely a little bit strange for her not to have appeared in public for 20-odd days.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

She's probably being cloned as we speak.

She's probably just the latest clone to expire

I'm convinced that I died about a week before Rafa took over. If you look back, other than Bowie dying, everything went weird immediately after that so I'm just assuming I stepped out in front of the X10 or died in my sleep since things have taken a drastic turn that no sane person could have ever predicted. I'm living in some kind of strange purgatory where I still get to have meaningful relationships that nourish and embolden my life but, at the same time, every established norm, every old God and every shred of common sense has been stripped from the planet and chucked in the green recycling bin so I really don't know what to think. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I'm convinced that I died about a week before Rafa took over. If you look back, other than Bowie dying, everything went weird immediately after that so I'm just assuming I stepped out in front of the X10 or died in my sleep since things have taken a drastic turn that no sane person could have ever predicted. I'm living in some kind of strange purgatory where I still get to have meaningful relationships that nourish and embolden my life but, at the same time, every established norm, every old God and every shred of common sense has been stripped from the planet and chucked in the green recycling bin so I really don't know what to think. 

We’re living in Zinedine Zidanes FM save. He’ll show up at Portsmouth next cause he’s bored of winning the champions league all the time. 

The Wall Street Journal first reported that Mr Giuliani said: "Well, Kim Jong-un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in."

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-136019

On 6/8/2018 at 07:43, Gemmill said:

Mad cunt has turned up at the G7 summit and called for Russia to be readmitted. I don't know if I've ever wanted someone to die as much as this prick.

DfQri8dXUAAFvOl.jpg

8 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

DfQri8dXUAAFvOl.jpg

This is going to become one of those all time iconic images. And  people want the UK to divorce ourselves from the EU in order to become the arse licking lackey of this cunt? :suicide:

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden