President Biden

Happy Face

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I just can't get my head how armed civilians can wonder around shouting and balling and it's perfectly fine yet fucking Leroy walks down the wrong street and he's in danger of being killed by the police. Fucking weird country.

You’ll notice these lads above aren’t particularly tanned- that’s how. 

• Like 3

On 4/30/2020 at 12:57, Howmanheyman said:

I just can't get my head how armed civilians can wonder around shouting and balling and it's perfectly fine yet fucking Leroy walks down the wrong street and he's in danger of being killed by the police. Fucking weird country.

I live 5 min from the border, admittedly in the middle of fucking nowhere, but Spokane is about 2.5 hrs away and is a great time out, university town so lots of live music. That being said I won't go anywhere (if the border wasn't closed) near the fucking place for a while, shit is getting weirder and weirder down there. The worst is yet to come I fear.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, tooner said:

I live 5 min from the border, admittedly in the middle of fucking nowhere, but Spokane is about 2.5 hrs away and is a great time out, university town so lots of live music. That being said I won't go anywhere (if the border wasn't closed) near the fucking place for a while, shit is getting weirder and weirder down there. The worst is yet to come I fear.

I obviously get that the majority of people will be embarrassed/alarmed by it, but how can the authorities be ok with it? Mind boggling. 

6 hours ago, Isegrim said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-drops-case-against-former-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-2020-5

it is getting ridiculous. They do state in the motion that it can’t be proven beyond reasonable doubt that Flynn lied even though he repeatedly admitted it...

No surprise whatsoever, I am afraid.  DOJ run by Trump, now, as well.  Barr is simply a puppet who doesn't want to lose his job.  This is America today.  Hopefully only for the next 6-8 months, though.

• Like 1

On 06/05/2020 at 16:26, tooner said:

They've been charged now. What’s the most shocking thing is that they obviously thought they could murder him and simply get away with it. And but for someone catching it on a phone they would have and even then it took a public outcry for them to be charged.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden