President Biden

Happy Face

He's on about pulling federal funding for testing as well. Like he really genuinely seems to think that if you don't test, it stops being there. He's so feeble minded. The Republican Party has so much to answer for for facilitating his insanity. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's on about pulling federal funding for testing as well. Like he really genuinely seems to think that if you don't test, it stops being there. He's so feeble minded. The Republican Party has so much to answer for for facilitating his insanity. 

It's why I refuse to get screened for cancer. If I'm not tested, it's not there. :smoke-1:

Seems like he’s hoping for a race war and an excuse to invoke martial law to somehow cling onto power because surely that has to be electoral suicide. I know it’ll play well with the hardcore supporters but they’d vote for him regardless. Stuff like that is gold for Biden 

• Like 2

:lol:

If this story about Russian bounties for taliban fighters for killing US troops isn’t the end of him then I can only assume he will become a dictator. The fact he is actually siding with, and defending Russia, to the point he was arguing they should be back in the G8 AFTER he had knowledge of this is absolutely traitorous. It’s the way he phrased his denial is particularly evil imo, as he said there’s no evidence of Russians killing US troops, which isn’t what the intelligence was even about, it was that the Russians were offering bounties for the taliban to kill US troops. 

It’s staggering to me that the people who support him will scream at Colin Kapernick for being ‘against the troops’ as he kneels during the national anthem, yet their beloved president is actively dismissing US intelligence that led to US troops being killed on his watch. This is 100 times worse than he even pretended Benghazi was. Traitor. 

• Like 3

The thing about him, as Howay was on about, is that all the fuckwit MAGA cunts seem unable to grasp is that he’s acting in a way that, at seemingly every turn is against the interests of his own people and country. He thought he could do what the fuck he wanted and be ok because he was benefiting from the economic growth his predecessor helped create. And he might well have succeeded. It’s seemingly taken something as huge as a global pandemic and then the BLM movement for a lot of floating voters to have woken up to him. Even then it’s probably just because a lot of them are now on welfare. I dread to think how nasty he’ll try to make things in the coming months as he becomes increasingly desperate. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

I have a sneaking suspicion that if he sort of accepts that he'll lose he'll scale up what already looks like a scorched earth policy to do the most damage he can so either he or one of his horrible kids/son in law will have more of a chance against Biden in 2024 if the latter hasn't had the time to undo the damage. 

• Like 1

I think this Russia business is going to be the final nail in his coffin. Sounds like it was in his daily briefing at the back end of Feb, and the excuse that he doesn't like to read is looking pretty weak. His press sec was very careful with her words yesterday, saying he wasn't "personally briefed", which translates to "unless someone sits him down and tells him, it doesn't count as a briefing". 

I don't think that'll wash in a country that is obsessed with respecting its troops. 

• Like 1

I assume you’ve all seen the pic if the rest of his face was the same colour as the skin around his eyes. Looks like he’s been dug up 

826F7C67-DB41-41AD-934A-A86BAE5323BE.jpeg

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, NJS said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that if he sort of accepts that he'll lose he'll scale up what already looks like a scorched earth policy to do the most damage he can so either he or one of his horrible kids/son in law will have more of a chance against Biden in 2024 if the latter hasn't had the time to undo the damage. 

It will only be Ivanka, because he wouldn't with the others, you know  

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden