• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

Iirc the cases he’s bringing against these states won’t go to the Federal Supreme Court but those states Supreme Court. The most that would happen from that is perhaps a recount, as it’s complete fuck

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

Posted Images

I wouldn't go that far. He has a long way to go to win from where he is. It's not like Corbyn vs Johnson here either, it's closer to Johnson versus Cameron. The sensible right will vote for the Cameron in that scenario every time.

As Chez explained last time, there are a shit load of well off people who do not give a fuck about lies or treason as long as he lowers taxes on corporations and the rich. 

Also the dems have once again chosen someone who they think will appeal to centrists without giving a shit about how completely un-enthused anyone remotely left wing are about voting for the "nothing will change" waste of space that is Biden. 

22 minutes ago, NJS said:

As Chez explained last time, there are a shit load of well off people who do not give a fuck about lies or treason as long as he lowers taxes on corporations and the rich. 

Also the dems have once again chosen someone who they think will appeal to centrists without giving a shit about how completely un-enthused anyone remotely left wing are about voting for the "nothing will change" waste of space that is Biden. 

I'm fairly well established as left wing. I would vote for Biden here every time because Trump is too great a threat to take a moral stand over. It's not the normal kinda bullshit where you can't tell the two sides apart.

52 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I wouldn't go that far. He has a long way to go to win from where he is. It's not like Corbyn vs Johnson here either, it's closer to Johnson versus Cameron. The sensible right will vote for the Cameron in that scenario every time.

Which one is the worse cunt here? Hard to tell…

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Which one is the worse cunt here? Hard to tell…

I mean, I'm considering Biden to be a pre-Brexit catastrophe Cameron. The benign, first term Cameron. Not the Cthulu Destroyer of Worlds version of his second term.

Trump is definitely the underdog. He's nowhere near where he would want to be at this stage in the race. But voter suppression, the Russia effect, and post-election skullduggery could still see him get another 4 years.

If he does, it's over for America. The damage that bloke will do by 2025 is unimaginable. 

Yeah that's true tbh, and I'm not sure they can see it, so insular they are. In 4 years he has brought the American hegemony to its knees. There is no chance whatsoever that they will be the sole superpower by the end of a second term, if indeed it is still possible to say that about them now.

Granted, it's probably best for the world that they aren't in that position anyway, but the speed of the decline is creating power vacuums all over the place which are being filled by other immature civilisations (Russia, China, Brazil). If we saw the Western world unify across a broadly European set of ideals, I think that would be a positive end to the US empire. As it is, we're going to get Putin-lite all over the place.

More wild scenes from America last night. Bunch of pro-Trump supporters ploughing their way through Portland, heavily armed, firing pepper spray from their trucks as they drive through crowds. One person shot and killed so far. 

The whole country is about to go up in flames, and when invited to condemn the 17 year old white lad that shot and killed two people in Kenosha last week, Trump said he didn't have all the details yet. He wants this all to go off cos chaos and bloodshed is his best hope of clinging onto power. 

Also, how do you suppose this scene would have played out had this bloke been black? 

• Like 1
  • Andrew changed the title to President Biden