President Biden

Happy Face

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Here's an idea. When the vote is close and disputed (as in 2000, not now), why don't they elwct the side that has clearly won the popular vote? Too sensible/fair? 

I’d guess that when the rules were written it was assumed that the candidates would be reasonable politicians and not a nappy-shitting man-child. 

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That doesn’t seem to rule him out, if I’m understanding it correctly. 
He’s only served one term, per the first part, and the second part seems to apply to VP’s who take over, like Ford, saying that 2years or more counts as a term. 

Hmmm you could be right, he'll be in jail or broke before 4 years are up anyway

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Aye he'll be easier to get on tax fraud if he is a washed up has been rather than the leader of the free world. 

And he's been fighting release of his DNA for a rape case, the actions of an innocent man if ever there was.😇

Edited by Toonpack

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Can someone fill me in on who this is? :lol:

Michael Rappaport, he’s an actor who’s been in quite a few films and TV shows as a character actor. 
He’s been posting rants about Trump like the above pretty much since The Orange took office. 
Top lad :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's probably too good for him, but I'd like him to end up as broken down stand up comic plying his trade in sleezy bars like Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull. 

I bet he actually resembles a raging bull at this current moment.

As far as the recount in Georgia goes- if Biden wins Pennsylvania, which he looks very likely to do, it’s game over. 
As I understand it, his lead and likely finishing tally in PA will be beyond the threshold for a recount there, giving him the 20 EC votes and the Presidency. 

Someone tell me otherwise if I’m wrong, mind. 

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Michael Rappaport, he’s an actor who’s been in quite a few films and TV shows as a character actor. 
He’s been posting rants about Trump like the above pretty much since The Orange took office. 
Top lad :lol:

Aahh...he was in True Romance, Slater's mate... :good:

• Like 1

Aye, think that’s right. It has to be pretty close for a recount to be done and the way Pennsylvania is going it’s going to be a pretty decent margin. They’re saying it’s 9 votes to 1 at the moment, he was around 600k down yesterday morning and now he’s nearly 10k up. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye, think that’s right. It has to be pretty close for a recount to be done and the way Pennsylvania is going it’s going to be a pretty decent margin. They’re saying it’s 9 votes to 1 at the moment, he was around 600k down yesterday morning and now he’s nearly 10k up. 

The American public teasing Trump.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden