President Biden

Happy Face

Absolutely mint that the final nail in dickhead's coffin is the Republicans losing the senate. Maybe trying to subvert democracy isn't a winning formula, but crack on with your charade today. 

It's kicking off in Washington as well, loads of nut jobs turning up to kick fuck out of the place, all incited by the outgoing president. 

Today would be a good day for Donald Trump to die. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Absolutely mint that the final nail in dickhead's coffin is the Republicans losing the senate. Maybe trying to subvert democracy isn't a winning formula, but crack on with your charade today. 

It's kicking off in Washington as well, loads of nut jobs turning up to kick fuck out of the place, all incited by the outgoing president. 

Today would be a good day for Donald Trump to die. 

Sure, make a martyr out of him. His zealots would blame the pinko commie libtards and go full Falling Down. 

Better he's jailed and the Latin Kings run a train on him.

I'm not talking about someone killing him, I'm talking about his heart exploding. The only person that could be blamed for making a martyr out of him is Ronald Mcdonald. 

He's not going to jail btw, people like him never do. 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not talking about someone killing him, I'm talking about his heart exploding. The only person that could be blamed for making a martyr out of him is Ronald Mcdonald. 

You don't think any death would be interpreted by his fanatics as an assassination? Because I do. I think if he were to die any time soon the hordes of Appalachian arseholes would pile into their veehickles, lock and load and then non-violently protest by running people over and shooting them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Epstein? Weinstein? 

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

As Meenzer has previously alluded to, could Trump and his supporters be any further away from the alleged teachings of Jesus?

They are all following a cult build on lies and half truth though.

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden