Jump to content

Recommended Posts

She served multiple tours in the US Air Force and died storming her own government's buildings. This is why "respect the troops" is a bullshit notion. A good portion of them are fucking halfwits.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

Iirc the cases he’s bringing against these states won’t go to the Federal Supreme Court but those states Supreme Court. The most that would happen from that is perhaps a recount, as it’s complete fuck

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

She served multiple tours in the US Air Force and died storming her own government's buildings. This is why "respect the troops" is a bullshit notion. A good portion of them are fucking halfwits.

Same with the police. Loads of them are supporters of QAnon

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Same with the police. Loads of them are supporters of QAnon

 

There's a video, which I now can't find, of Capitol Police opening the gates and walking away, backs turned, as the protestors swarm in behind them. And there's footage of protestors posing for selfies with coppers inside of the building. I think there's some element of an inside job here, it just looked like a sightseeing visit on some of the video you watched

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s getting like that with the military over here. I’m not sure why you deserve instant respect just for having served in the armed forces. There’s a lad I went to school with who was a squaddie for a short time in the 90s. Incidentally he was both thick as fuck and (oddly) soft as shite. He started referring to himself as a ‘veteran’ on social media. I think the closest he got to any action was getting filled in by some locals in Germany 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

I've never understood the whole notion of blanket respect for the troops. I was at a wedding a couple of years ago, the groom was in the Navy, as were all his mates. All in uniform and, to a man, a giant set of noisy cunts. Fuck respect, I spent all day lamenting the fact that their boat hadn't sunk. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s getting like that with the military over here. I’m not sure why you deserve instant respect just for having served in the armed forces. There’s a lad I went to school with who was a squaddie for a short time in the 90s. Incidentally he was both thick as fuck and (oddly) soft as shite. He started referring to himself as a ‘veteran’ on social media. I think the closest he got to any action was getting filled in by some locals in Germany 

Some friends and relatives of squaddies or ex-squaddies are on a different level again. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

 

There's a video, which I now can't find, of Capitol Police opening the gates and walking away, backs turned, as the protestors swarm in behind them. And there's footage of protestors posing for selfies with coppers inside of the building. I think there's some element of an inside job here, it just looked like a sightseeing visit on some of the video you watched


 

yup...it was all over wacko social media, Trump strongly hinted at it several times...some did try to warn us....

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

 

There's a video, which I now can't find, of Capitol Police opening the gates and walking away, backs turned, as the protestors swarm in behind them. And there's footage of protestors posing for selfies with coppers inside of the building. I think there's some element of an inside job here, it just looked like a sightseeing visit on some of the video you watched

 

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

The police literally let them in

 

Once again Gemmill is 11 hours behind me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s discussion that Pence and the Cabinet have already invoked the 25th but not announced it yet until the mouth breathers have dispersed from Washington DC. 

It turns out that Pence gave the order to deploy the National Guard, which only the President has the power to do. 
However, if that is the case, then technically he cannot oversee the ratification of the Electoral College votes, as that’s the job of the VP. 

I won’t be at all surprised if Trump is officially sacked off within the next day or so. 
 

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2464427/statement-by-acting-secretary-miller-on-full-activation-of-dc-national-guard/
 

( note that Trump, the Commander-in-Chief and only person authorised to do so, is explicitly not mentioned in the statement above about activating the National Guard). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is he the only person authorised to deploy the NG though? I thought the Secretary of Defense could do it in DC?

You’re correct there, since DC has special status as it isn’t technically a state. 
But, it’s being reported that Pence gave the order. 
Also worth noting that there has been a flurry of resignations at the WH since the attack on the Capitol. 
The rats are abandoning ship. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Be interesting to see what happens over the coming days. I suspect he'll see out his remaining time if he keeps his head down. If there's a repeat of this behaviour and a repeat of these scenes, they might do something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s insane. 

 

As others have said if that was BLM the "authorities" would have opened fire as soon as possible. The place is a fucking bomb that is going to go off sooner than later.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sammynb said:

 

As others have said if that was BLM the "authorities" would have opened fire as soon as possible. The place is a fucking bomb that is going to go off sooner than later.

I think it’s gone off, tbh. :lol:

  • Jaysus... 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Andrew changed the title to President Biden

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...