Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Magpies are next in home Championship action when Owen Coyle's Rovers arrive for an old-fashioned 3pm kick-off on Saturday.

Tickets are now on public sale.

NUFC: Rolando Aarons is the only long-term absentee.

Betting: To follow

BRFC: To follow

Referee: David Coote - a second Newcastle game for the Nottinghamshire-based whistler, following the Northampton Town EFL Cup win in August 2015.

Travel:

Metro: No scheduled closures this weekend

Train: The 20.44 East Coast service southbound from Newcastle has been designated as a dry train and will also terminate at York today, not Doncaster.

For anyone coming from London/the South for the game and staying over, note that the 07.55 Newcastle to London Kings Cross service on Sunday will be diverted between York and Doncaster, taking an hour longer.

Social: The matchday promotion from Pizza Express on Dean Street runs again this Saturday, giving a 30% discount on your total bill - as long as one diner has a valid NUFC season ticket or match Blackburn ticket.

The offer runs all day - no reservations are needed.

UK TV: None

Overseas TV: None

UK Radio: None

Local Radio: Live on BBC Radio Newcastle (available worldwide via NUFC TV club subscription service).

Stats:

Rovers @ SJP - last 20:

2011/12 Won 2-1 Ben Arfa, Gutierrez (FAC)

2011/12 Won 3-1 Ba 3

2010/11 Lost 1-2 Carroll

2008/09 Lost 1-2 Owen (pen)

2007/08 Lost 0-1

2006/07 Lost 0-2

2005/06 Lost 0-1

2004/05 Won 3-0 og, Shearer, O'Brien (2-0)

2003/04 Lost 0-1 (0-0)

2002/03 Won 5-1 Solano, Robert, og, Jenas, Bellamy

2001/02 Won 2-1 Bernard, Speed

1998/99 Drew 0-0 (FAC)

1998/99 Drew 1-1 Shearer (lost 4-2 on pens) (LC)

1998/99 Drew 1-1 Hamann

1997/98 Drew 1-1 Gillespie

1996/97 Won 2-1 Shearer, Ferdinand

1995/96 Won 1-0 Lee

1994/95 Drew 1-1 Lee (FAC)

1994/95 Drew 1-1 og(Flowers)

1993/94 Drew 1-1 Cole

NUFC.com

NUFC To Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - @yourservice, Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 - LooneyToony, Holden McGroin, barnabox, acrossthepond, ToonMarshy, Ant, Anorthernsoul

3 - ohhh_yeah, sammynb, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, SpartaFC, rogerbarton, aimaad22, Dougle, Monkeys Fist, Kitman, zico martin, tooner, ewerk, scoobos, Happy Face, David Kelly, Andrew, Howay, Rayvin, ChezGiven, loonyTOON

4+ - strawb, Dickie, Tom, The Fish, wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland

NUFC To Concede

0 - sammynb, rogerbarton, aimaad22, acrossthepond, Dougle, Kitman, strawb, Ant, tooner, ewerk, scoobos, Dickie, Anorthernsoul, Tom, The Fish, Happy Face, David Kelly, wykikitoon, Kevin Carr's Gloves, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Rayvin, ChezGiven, loonyTOON

1 - @yourservice, ohhh_yeah, LooneyToony, Holden McGroin, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, SpartaFC, Monkeys Fist, zico martin, Andrew

2 - barnabox, ToonMarshy

3 -

4+ - TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a mate in his mid 30's who pisses the bed every time he gets drunk (which is on average twice a week).  You have to be very watchful of him if you're at someone's house and he starts looking tired.  His brother's words were "he doesn't even not to do it anymore".  Funnily enough I don't try not to piss the bed either, it's just come natural to me since I was about 18 month old.

Cx3oH8WW8AA_kha.jpg

Cx3oH8cWIAAPuYm.jpg

Hard to see anything but a comfortable home win. Sam Gallagher has scored a few for them (7), but keep him quiet and they don't have much else (18).

I reckon Chez overreacted tbf. The bloke makes lasses drink champagne from his arsehole, there's no way he hasn't had a toilet accident indoors at some point.

...Ok I thought that was a joke when I first heard it and am now concerned that this is actually a thing that people do :lol:

...Ok I thought that was a joke when I first heard it and am now concerned that this is actually a thing that people do :lol:

Champagne enemas by the elites are the real reason Trump won, it's just not the same with Budweiser and the middle of the country feels it's missing out.