Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champagne enemas by the elites are the real reason Trump won, it's just not the same with Budweiser and the middle of the country feels it's missing out.

:lol:

...Ok I thought that was a joke when I first heard it and am now concerned that this is actually a thing that people do :lol:

I can't even work out how one would go about it but Chez was adamant you shouldn't knock it until you've tried it

another time when mortal after a wedding i stumbled out into the hotel corridor in the middle of the night when trying to find the en suite. there's nothing more confusing than waking up paralytic in a strange room in the middle of the night, dying for a piss and not knowing where or what anything us. better than pissing the bed i suppose, just. 

Disclaimer

I stand in solidarity with cock munchers and metal lovers who are rightly offended by the bigotry of Chez using their predilections as a slur in the thread title I lifted from his post.  I might not share your hobbies, but respect your right to take part in them.  As long as you aren't metal loving AND cock munching at once, that could cause irrevocable banjo string damage.

another time when mortal after a wedding i stumbled out into the hotel corridor in the middle of the night when trying to find the en suite. there's nothing more confusing than waking up paralytic in a strange room in the middle of the night, dying for a piss and not knowing where or what anything us. better than pissing the bed i suppose, just.

Is that not the same as the papa Lazaru story...? It's pretty fucking close..!

It would be foolish if Rafa played the 3 lads who are on 4 bookings. It's within the realm of possibility that all three could get booked again on Saturday and all three get a one match ban at the same time.

Fist, how did you manage this cliff top evacuation? Were you holding on to something? Did you quickly spin around to watch its flight? And how did you manage to sit down to wipe afterwards?

Edited by trophyshy

Fist, how did you manage this cliff top evacuation? Were you holding on to something? Did you quickly spin around to watch its flight? And how did you manage to sit down to wipe afterwards?

I wondered this too...

A very particular shaped tree allowed you to hang your arse over the edge and do an extended squat.

re. Sitting- Due to a combination of a very healthy diet and the almost perfect optimum shitting position, an immaculate phantom wipe was achieved.

It was near 800 ft- plenty of time to admire your work as it descended to oblivion.