Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are few things as satisfying in life as an unbroken turd, the sort that you know in advance will only require the one wipe. Truly a thing of beauty. The type that will demand you to turn around and admire the specimen in the bowl while crossing your fingers before trying to flush the behemoth away.

There's some right fucking weirdos on this board mind :lol:

People gravitate to their own.

#JustSayin

Safe to say they're not all that confident.

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/31913-newcastle-away-2610/

Edited by The Fish

So how come there aren't mass protests about the venky family like in the Steve keane era? Blackburn don't look like they'll ever come back up to me in fairness. Too small a team to compete. But that said, I'm still surprised that their supporters have put up with this.

So how come there aren't mass protests about the venky family like in the Steve keane era? Blackburn don't look like they'll ever come back up to me in fairness. Too small a team to compete. But that said, I'm still surprised that their supporters have put up with this.

The hurt isn't as fresh, it's been dulled over time and they don't have the heart to really galvanise the meagre fanbase they do have.

They really have found their level then. Weird to think they won the PL once.

If things don't turn around soon they may find themselves finding their level isn't the Championship.

I'd be surprised if that changed today, some of their players talking about how excited they are to play at such a big stadium in front of so many fans. Fine for a Cup game, but roper tinpot behaviour for a league meeting.

True, would be very conceivable for them to go down. And aye, they've developed a small club mentality.

The championship really is a graveyard of 'big' clubs. Glad we only seem to dip in and out.

True, would be very conceivable for them to go down. And aye, they've developed a small club mentality.

The championship really is a graveyard of 'big' clubs. Glad we only seem to dip in and out.

Shows what damage a bad owner can do. Leeds, Forest, Blackburn, Charlton, Portsmouth, all suffering on the pitch because a lack of foresight and fiscal responsibility from people who thought they were just going to enjoy a vanity project without a care for the impact it has on communities.

Isn't that what we were to Ashley? At least initially. Maybe we're luckier than we think with him in charge though.

Absolutely, and had McClaren stayed and taken us down I'd be worried that we would join the litany of disasters mentioned before. We might not be in the financial trouble that other clubs are, thanks to Ashley's niggardly approach. But I don't trust him to make the right decisions on the football side of things. Make no mistake, had Rafa not decided he wanted this job we could well be in a similar position to Aston Villa and, if we didn't go back up at the 1st time of asking we could have been looking at years in the 2nd tier and turning into a well supported but ultimately hamstrung "Big Club".

Absolutely, and had McClaren stayed and taken us down I'd be worried that we would join the litany of disasters mentioned before. We might not be in the financial trouble that other clubs are, thanks to Ashley's niggardly approach. But I don't trust him to make the right decisions on the football side of things. Make no mistake, had Rafa not decided he wanted this job we could well be in a similar position to Aston Villa and, if we didn't go back up at the 1st time of asking we could have been looking at years in the 2nd tier and turning into a well supported but ultimately hamstrung "Big Club".

Aye.

Regardless of what Rafa may do for us in the future, never forget the Fat Bastard has relegated us twice, changed the name of the stadium, treated club legends with contempt, and employed JFK..... twice!, and been proved to regularly and deliberately lie to fans, media, and managers.

Once a cunt, always a cunt.