Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only real shitter is the 4 teams below us ALL winning.

Yup, but then we've had weekends here and there where results have gone our way (ours and theirs) too.

Cliche, but in part it's just been 'one of those days'. In isolation it's not a huge deal, if it heralds a poor run of form then that'll be more worrying.

In truth I half expected our league cup run to cause us difficulties, and having the Forest game so soon after the Hull match has made it an even more awkward week for Rafa to control. I'd have been extremely impressed if we'd have managed to get 6 points and a semi final spot in less than a week.

Yup, but then we've had weekends here and there where results have gone our way (ours and theirs) too.

Cliche, but in part it's just been 'one of those days'. In isolation it's not a huge deal, if it heralds a poor run of form then that'll be more worrying.

In truth I half expected our league cup run to cause us difficulties, and having the Forest game so soon after the Hull match has made it an even more awkward week for Rafa to control. I'd have been extremely impressed if we'd have managed to get 6 points and a semi final spot in less than a week.

:aye:

"I'd have been extremely impressed if we'd have managed to get 6 points and a semi final spot in less than a week"

I'll be extremely pissed off if we manage to get 0 points & dumped out the cup in less than a week

It was the changes, simple as that. Gamez and mbemba looked a bit ropey, especially Gamez, the rest just weren't at it and Mitrovic I'm afraid to say was fucking gash, I just can't see him being a good PL forward if/when we go up, lack of pace, didn't win too many headers, (in fact it was pretty comfortable for their defenders against him). Maybe being harsh on him but he looked championship level at best yesterday. Obviously Rafa had to change with the games being this Tues and Fri but it was maybe a few changes too many. Gamez looked out of his depth and lost which is surprising considering where he's came from.

During the game Blackburn made what seemed like a backpass which their keeper picked up but didn't get booked for.  Does anyone know what happened with this?

The radio commentary mentioned it was kneed back to him and apparently that's allowed. Just can't be the foot.

During the game Blackburn made what seemed like a backpass which their keeper picked up but didn't get booked for. Does anyone know what happened with this?

John Anderson said he kneed it which he reckoned was OK within the law.

It was the changes, simple as that. Gamez and mbemba looked a bit ropey, especially Gamez, the rest just weren't at it and Mitrovic I'm afraid to say was fucking gash, I just can't see him being a good PL forward if/when we go up, lack of pace, didn't win too many headers, (in fact it was pretty comfortable for their defenders against him). Maybe being harsh on him but he looked championship level at best yesterday. Obviously Rafa had to change with the games being this Tues and Fri but it was maybe a few changes too many. Gamez looked out of his depth and lost which is surprising considering where he's came from.

Hopefully this will have served as a indicator of where we stand quality wise in terms of next season in the premiership. While we might have a good squad in terms of number there are massive question marks over many of them. January is around the corner.

I guess this blip was going to come sooner or later. Im more concerned about how we improve the squad with a view to next year. And the cup run of course. This breaks the momentum but I hope we're really up for it because we should be fancying our chances.

Not Me. I blame The Fish.

His attitude this week has been skanky metal-loving at worst, and cock munching slum-dweliing sister-fucking scumbag at best.

Did I hurt your feelings? :lol: