Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NUFC To Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - @yourservice, Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 - LooneyToony, Holden McGroin, barnabox, acrossthepond, ToonMarshy, Ant, Anorthernsoul

3 - ohhh_yeah, sammynb, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, SpartaFC, rogerbarton, aimaad22, Dougle, Monkeys Fist, Kitman, zico martin, tooner, ewerk, scoobos, Happy Face, David Kelly, Andrew, Howay, Rayvin, ChezGiven, loonyTOON

4+ - strawb, Dickie, Tom, The Fish, wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland

NUFC To Concede

0 - sammynb, rogerbarton, aimaad22, acrossthepond, Dougle, Kitman, strawb, Ant, tooner, ewerk, scoobos, Dickie, Anorthernsoul, Tom, The Fish, Happy Face, David Kelly, wykikitoon, Kevin Carr's Gloves, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Rayvin, ChezGiven, loonyTOON

1 - @yourservice, ohhh_yeah, LooneyToony, Holden McGroin, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, SpartaFC, Monkeys Fist, zico martin, Andrew

2 - barnabox, ToonMarshy

3 -

4+ - TheGingerQuiff

Me tin-hat is on me heed reddy fer the flak aa'm ganna git.

I blame Benitez for this appalling loss to a bottom 3 team.

I blame him for his huge rotation selection for this match.

6 changes in a winning team. FFS.

3 changes in the back 4. FFS

Perez should have been one of the changes. He was piss-poor in the last game FFS.

Benitez waited too fucking long in making any changes FFS..... 1 change, Gayle on 85 minutes FFS.

Senor Benitez really fucked up!!!

Edited by Noelie

Me tin-hat is on me heed reddy fer the flak aa'm ganna git.

I blame Benitez for this appalling loss to a bottom 3 team.

I blame him for his huge rotation selection for this match.

6 changes in a winning team. FFS.

3 changes in the back 4. FFS

Perez should have been one of the changes. He was piss-poor in the last game FFS.

Benitez waited too fucking long in making any changes FFS.

Senor Benitez really fucked up!!!

Haven't you been very vocal in wanting Anita and Dummet Dropped?

I think too many changes contributed to an off day - nowt to worry about really.

Well we can't win them all, and the 5 point cushion makes this easier to swallow. If we win at Hull, I'll accept that this was the price of doing so.

Agreed mate but this is one of those we should have won

Yes, and I think that's the attitude they do have.

But the point is, if we're expecting to win all of them, whichever ones they end up losing, will be "should have wons".

Yes, and I think that's the attitude they do have.

But the point is, if we're expecting to win all of them, whichever ones they end up losing, will be "should have wons".

At home to a bottom 3 club with 6 changes someone has to be accountable we weren't expected to lose this game Edited by trooper

At home to a bottom 3 club with 6 changes someone has to be accountable we weren't expected to lose this game

Rafa shoulders some of the blame, so do the players. It isn't any one person's fault, it's a combination. 

Should credit Blackburn as well, they weren't overawed and caused us problems that other teams haven't even when we've been listless.

Rafa shoulders some of the blame, so do the players. It isn't any one person's fault, it's a combination. 

Should credit Blackburn as well, they weren't overawed and caused us problems that other teams haven't even when we've been listless.

Hopefully just a blip & we'll be up for the 'ull game

Sounds like our attacking front were just misfiring today, it happens.

On the radio feed gayle and co were warming up a good 15 minutes before the goal, but then we had quite a nice sustained series of attacks and shots which probably halted rafas switching choice.
Course none of those chances were buried and we were then undone by a corner that shouldnt have been (given as their lad kicked it off) and 15 minutes with the initial subs to try and build up some momentum again.

Its a bit shit, but it happens, bad refereeing has been constant this season, we just normally dont shoot blanks all game.

The only real shitter is the 4 teams below us ALL winning.