Filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramps v Blackburn Sat 26/11 @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish isn't an Aussie you daft gets :lol:

Nah he definitely is. It just makes way too much sense. When he talks about middle class trappings and the decor in his living rooms, he's actually just parodying us Brits and our hoity-toity ways ;)

And to think we thought someone would seriously suggest using frozen grapes to chill wine :lol:

It was the changes, simple as that. Gamez and mbemba looked a bit ropey, especially Gamez, the rest just weren't at it and Mitrovic I'm afraid to say was fucking gash, I just can't see him being a good PL forward if/when we go up, lack of pace, didn't win too many headers, (in fact it was pretty comfortable for their defenders against him). Maybe being harsh on him but he looked championship level at best yesterday. Obviously Rafa had to change with the games being this Tues and Fri but it was maybe a few changes too many. Gamez looked out of his depth and lost which is surprising considering where he's came from.

I'd agree with that. We were totally flat right from the start and there was a total lack of cohesion, probably mainly caused by the changes. We just have to accept that while rafas rotation policy is going to bring us some advantages there will inevitably be the odd game where the players don't gel.

About Mitro, he looks hard but he's really a big fanny as far as I can see. Gets knocked off the ball far too easily for someone his size and wins little in the air. In a game like yesterday when the team is just not clicking you really need to rely on your target man to hold up long balls or at least flick them on to give us a chance of getting up the pitch. Doubt blackburns defenders will have an easier game all season. He's still young like and bigger strikers normally hit their peak relatively late, but the more I see of him the less I rate him

I thought Gamez looked canny.  Got outpaced once early on but after that was never flustered.  Much like the cup game he played in I would describe his performance as composed.

I certainly wouldn't single out Mitrovic for any criticism either.  Yes he didn't have a good game and didn't win a lot in the air but he had very little service.  Atsu was poor and Ritchie got worse and worse throughout the game.  Shelvey kept on probing but didn't manage to find a quality ball and Hayden had comfortably his worst game for us.  Perez was yet again the biggest disappointment for me though.  I think I've only seen him play well once all season.  I know it's been harped on about playing Gayle and Mitrovic together and I do understand the arguments against it, but I just feel that Perez and Diame are doing so badly in the number 10 role (obviously this is tempered by the fact we're still top of the league and just lost our first game since September) we would get much more out of playing the other two even if we were asking one of them to do something that isn't really their game.

The only player who I actually thought had a pretty good game on Saturday was Yedlin.

I thought Gamez looked canny.  Got outpaced once early on but after that was never flustered.  Much like the cup game he played in I would describe his performance as composed.

I certainly wouldn't single out Mitrovic for any criticism either.  Yes he didn't have a good game and didn't win a lot in the air but he had very little service.  Atsu was poor and Ritchie got worse and worse throughout the game.  Shelvey kept on probing but didn't manage to find a quality ball and Hayden had comfortably his worst game for us.  Perez was yet again the biggest disappointment for me though.  I think I've only seen him play well once all season.  I know it's been harped on about playing Gayle and Mitrovic together and I do understand the arguments against it, but I just feel that Perez and Diame are doing so badly in the number 10 role (obviously this is tempered by the fact we're still top of the league and just lost our first game since September) we would get much more out of playing the other two even if we were asking one of them to do something that isn't really their game.

The only player who I actually thought had a pretty good game on Saturday was Yedlin.

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the wide players given a shot in a more central role. 

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the wide players given a shot in a more central role. 

I'm not sure that would work but I wouldn't be against giving it a shot because for me the two we've tried there have been the poorest part of our season so far.

I'm not sure that would work but I wouldn't be against giving it a shot because for me the two we've tried there have been the poorest part of our season so far.

Ritchie has been bollocks out wide for a while too. Might get more from him if we can get him on the ball more?

Aye I'd agree with most of that. I've seen glimpses to suggest Atsu might be a decent player in the future but he had a bit of a stinker on Saturday. Mitro on the other hand, as I say, the more I see of him the less faith I have that he's a top flight striker. Hope I'm proved wrong obviously.

I wouldn't say that he's been bollocks out wide like.  He was pretty shit on Saturday though.

I can't remember the last good game he had to be honest. Even in the Preston Cup game he didn't stand out for me. I think he's avoiding criticism because of the Good Chant rule.

Obviously, this could just be down to not seeing as much of the games as I'd like.

Edited by The Fish

I can't remember the last good game he had to be honest. Even in the Preston Cup game he didn't stand out for me. I think he's avoiding criticism because of the Good Chant rule.

Obviously, this could just be down to not seeing as much of the games as I'd like.

He move a lot off screen, draws players away and so on. You can't see it, but it's there. Trust me.

I didn't know Donald Trump supported Newcastle.

I was parodying someone else ;)

Although maybe The Fish is just a more verbose Trump, who knows?

Edited by Rayvin

Not having a go but how many games have you seen that you're basing that on? We've only had a couple of live sky matches and the highlights of the championship are worse than useless. Certainly not enough to really judge anyone.

I have it in my head that you don't get the chance to go to all the games but correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't actually think he's been as magic as the song goes mind you. But I would say his performances have been pretty consistent throughout the season. Saturday was the first time I've thought he was poor though. But as I said earlier I don't think it's really fair to pick anyone out as they were collectively poor.

Not having a go but how many games have you seen that you're basing that on? We've only had a couple of live sky matches and the highlights of the championship are worse than useless. Certainly not enough to really judge anyone.

I have it in my head that you don't get the chance to go to all the games but correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't actually think he's been as magic as the song goes mind you. But I would say his performances have been pretty consistent throughout the season. Saturday was the first time I've thought he was poor though. But as I said earlier I don't think it's really fair to pick anyone out as they were collectively poor.

He's been trudging through the comedy clubs, supporting NUFC on the lookout for the elusive English tapas for years, man. ;)

All on Kodi/tv and those I've caught on Radio.

Already admitted I've not seen as many as I'd like, but like you I don't think he's as good as the song suggests. :lol:

I think I raise Ritchie for criticism in response to the criticism of Mitrovic, and Perez because I see they're the scapegoats more often than not, while other players avoid criticism.