Newcastle first-timer

cds85

Appreciate all the info lads.

Fish - there's 4 of us in total, staying at the county hotel on Neville St. Arriving Saturday morning and heading back up the road the following day.

You'll probably do well to follow the Fish's sage advice then.

Forth (500yds to the right from your hotel)

Up to Tilleys on Westgate rd( turn right out of the Forth, up the lane, crossing Grainger St, then up the lane and to the left 100yds)

On to Stowell st- bait and or beer (Rosie's) - straight across from Tilleys, 200 yes on the right, through the old city walls.

Final slackener at the Strawberry, right in front of the Gallowgate End.

You'll probably do well to follow the Fish's sage advice then.

Forth (500yds to the right from your hotel)

Up to Tilleys on Westgate rd( turn right out of the Forth, up the lane, crossing Grainger St, then up the lane and to the left 100yds)

On to Stowell st- bait and or beer (Rosie's) - straight across from Tilleys, 200 yes on the right, through the old city walls.

Final slackener at the Strawberry, right in front of the Gallowgate End.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15JHTVih8FRtpCbfVa3_dKN2R9xQ&usp=sharing :good:

I can heartily recommend our usual crawl of the five swans, peppers, the percy, the rose and crown, pop world and cozy joes for post match piss up any game any season.

:lol: Is Peppers still going?

The 60s / Beatles-themed bar that only ever seems to play 70s glam rock :lol:

Or it did anyway. Not been in there in fucking years

Aye much like the old Lennons, it always struck me as strange that I never heard any Beatles in there.

It is a shit hole like but a canny laugh after the match.

Aye much like the old Lennons, it always struck me as strange that I never heard any Beatles in there.

It is a shit hole like but a canny laugh after the match.

Lennon's was owned by the same people I think. Actually for years we used to go to Pepper's after the match. I still have no idea why

I'm not sure why we go myself.  Actually it's always busy and there's usually a canny atmosphere to be fair. It's without doubt a shithole though.

Be honest, it's the old boilers and Mud's greatest hits ;)