Hull v Tinkered Twats - Tue 29/11 @ 7.45pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this suggests two things anyway - the spine of the team is more than good enough to survive in the PL. Up front perhaps not. Gayle maybe just having an off night, but he had some howlers in there. Goes without saying that Selz should be nowhere near the team when we're back in the big time.

Edited by Rayvin

One positive was Lazaar. He made a few mistakes (bad clearances, couple of tackles, misplaced passes) but on the whole I was impressed. Really grew in confidence and was unlucky not to score.

He was good, agreed.

That ticks off just about every box of fucking shite.

- Golden opportunity to reach the semis

- Dominate the game

- Play 10 men who've made all three subs for extra time

- Take the fucking lead against 10 men who've made all three subs

- Concede a minute later

- Miss three out of four fucking penalties

- Shite keeper lets one in under his fucking wrist

I was wondering why I feel so shit considering we're still on top of the league, but his is why.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If this doesn't scream "I was fucking terrified you guys were gonna get to the semis", I don't know what does.

Edited by Rayvin

If this doesn't scream "I was fucking terrified you guys were gonna get to the semis", I don't know what does.

Oi! leave him be, his ban from the public library has expired, he only has half an hour net access to get his fill!

As for Hull, two more games in January is not good for their Premier League survival hopes. They have the smallest squad in the Premier League, they have no centre forwards left, and have Mbokani out for three games for an absolute nonsense.

The BBC here dismissing Hull's chances of winning the competition by just suggesting that all they've done here is force themselves to play an additional two games :lol:

Captain obvious here, but I'd rather have lost that in 90 minutes than via penalties. Not only is morale going to be low, now our players are going to be shattered and we play on Friday for fuck's sake.

Not sure Hull fans really care yet they're the ones going home (or rather, they're all at home anyway) tonight happy because they've come away with a win from a game they were dreadful in. Absolutely should have beaten these, they're destined for the Championship and frankly we've played better sides in this league than them this season.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Right; it's time for Noelie's critique.

We should have put the game to bed in the 1st half.

We should have put the game away against 10 men.

We should have won the game but we didn't....... for fucks sake!!

Diame is like a loose cannon without any balls.

Where the fuck was our leading goal scorer.........wasn't it him that missed a penalty along with other chances.

Lazaar was disappointing, I've been wanting to see him but I was expecting to see a driving offensive full back.

Anita is lightweight as a defender, Yedlin should have played.

Ritchie accomplished little.

Shelvey is our No.1 penalty taker.........by virtue that he went first doon the netty.

In spite of all that rhetoric we played quite well and should have won handily.

I'm as sick as a fucking chip!

Also thought Sels was decent (not that he had to do much) but whilst the defending was terrible (should never ever concede a goal immediately after you score one, Rafa will have been fuming about that), he absolutely has to shoulder the blame for their goal. Should have never palmed it out like that. Horrendous keeping.

Really want to give him a chance but he'll never make it at the club if he keeps on making mistakes like that.

Frankly Rafa should have started with Darlow.

And can we stop with the crapping on rotation please.  This why you rotate.  We played Saturday.  Played 90+ minutes today, and play on Friday.  Okay it hasn't worked out these last two games, but hopefully it will pay dividends later in the season.

Also thought Sels was decent (not that he had to do much) but whilst the defending was terrible (should never ever concede a goal immediately after you score one, Rafa will have been fuming about that), he absolutely has to shoulder the blame for their goal. Should have never palmed it out like that. Horrendous keeping.

Really want to give him a chance but he'll never make it at the club if he keeps on making mistakes like that.

Frankly Rafa should have started with Darlow.

He looked fucking terrified for the penalty shootout.  No way he has the heart to make it as a professional.

Another continental coward!

Thing is that Sels is the fourth best keeper on our books (& I only say that cos I haven't seen Woodman play). He's got no future here.

You forgot about 30 other players, the manager, and the tea lady.