Hull v Tinkered Twats - Tue 29/11 @ 7.45pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are we expecting the following in the QFs, assuming we can get past Hull:

NUFC

Liverpool

Man Utd

Arsenal

Of the three of those, I'd want Man Utd. Although Mourinho might actually go for it as he may have a point to prove.

So, are we expecting the following in the QFs, assuming we can get past Hull:

NUFC

Liverpool

Man Utd

Arsenal

Of the three of those, I'd want Man Utd. Although Mourinho might actually go for it as he may have a point to prove.

Rafa would be horrified by your looking beyond the next game.

Liverpool in the final will be nice for him though  ;)

Beginning to feel the excitement ahead of tonight. Honestly don't see us getting battered in the semis - we haven't been smashed by anyone since Rafa came in. 

Who are Hull going to play? I feel like they have so few players they might not be able to rotate...

It sums the joyless bastard up that he's already talking about getting stuffed in the semi-final if we get through this match. :lol:

Aye what a stupid twat let's do really well against 'ull so we can get thrashed in the next round

I know/knew 2 ex-US Marines who think it's bollocks too.  And I've spent a fair few hours in the WWI trenches myself this week (no need to thank me).

Which makes your point redundant.

I know/knew 2 ex-US Marines who think it's bollocks too.  And I've spent a fair few hours in the WWI trenches myself this week (no need to thank me).

Which makes your point redundant.

Battlefield :D