Hull v Tinkered Twats - Tue 29/11 @ 7.45pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Diame is trying to shoot every time he gets the ball - if our plan for today is shooting from range, it doesn't seem to be working.

That said, we're playing fairly well despite our inability to fashion any real chances of note.

Yup, this is it.  You can see the "problem", if you can really call it that, for us this season.  Is that spot in the hole behind Gayle.  When Diame plays he shoots all the time, and when Perez is there he holds the ball and loses it.

We've played well enough and should win this, I hope.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I was just thinking watching that half how much I enjoy watching Shelvey play (under Rafa).

Aye he's really been in form most of the season, he's making the Hull lot look like League two players as he just walks around pinging 30 yarders with perfect spin on them either side of the pitch. 

As Rayvin said we need to score first or this lot will just have 10 men in the box (as they pretty much did that first half).

Our crossing hasn't been great either in fairness. This is kind of our problem in a nutshell. We need teams to go for us so that we can take them apart. Breaking them down isn't working very well for us.