Hull v Tinkered Twats - Tue 29/11 @ 7.45pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Long balls aren't working. Shooting from distance isn't working. Can we give up on them now?

Credit to Hull, they're defending well. I think that's why we keep trying the ranged options.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a soft sending off

It was a headbutt tbf... alright a soft one, but the rules are the rules. Plus, Hull have already shoved Lascelles over an advertising board and one of them was shoving Lazaar around earlier too.

All players know the rules that if you move your head in your opponent's direction it's a straight red. He could've got a red for kicking out too.

Aye that's my view of it too, he tried to kick Lascelles which could be considered violent conduct and once you move your head like that towards an opponent you're gone, we've had players sent off for softer 'headbutts' tbh.

Thirty more minutes of this tragic match, both sides look absolutely fucked. I hope we win because Friday's game could be rough with some of this knackered lot possibly playing.

Aye that's my view of it too, he tried to kick Lascelles which could be considered violent conduct and once you move your head like that towards an opponent you're gone, we've had players sent off for softer 'headbutts' tbh.

Thirty more minutes of this tragic match, both sides look absolutely fucked. I hope we win because Friday's game could be rough with some of this knackered lot possibly playing.

Aye that's true. Although we've got a big enough squad to handle it really. That was the whole point I guess.

All players know the rules that if you move your head in your opponent's direction it's a straight red. He could've got a red for kicking out too.

he was the aggressor but you quite often see a yellow for each player in that situation

Aye that's true. Although we've got a big enough squad to handle it really. That was the whole point I guess.

Oh aye that's why we saw so much rotation for the Blackburn game and we're seeing Lazaar here, Dummett will be completely fresh which will be sending bolts of fear through Nottingham.

he was the aggressor but you quite often see a yellow for each player in that situation

Nope. The past couple of seasons it has been a straight red offence and has been largely enforced. It wasn't controversial in the least.

Nope. The past couple of seasons it has been a straight red offence and has been largely enforced. It wasn't controversial in the least.

it literally happened in a game i watched at the weekend