Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United - Friday 2 December - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's shafted Shelvey's chances of having his overturned too

As shit as the red card was, watching Shelvey abuse his team mates, tell them to fuck off and call them cunts when they don't chase one his miracle balls, a forced rest and to lose his place in the team might do him some good.

Before the send off of Dummett without everything having to go through Shelvey, we actually looked forward more. Hayden is turning out to be a great player, with his positioning, tackling, organising and passing, so he will just step up.

Edited by sammynb

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hardly what you'd call a dirty game. No way was it a two red card game like

A proper ref would have booked both players for handbags as neither player really made contact with their lashes out, of course he completely missed the original foul by Lansbury that started the whole thing but despite that he should have booked both had a word with them and let the game go on. 

Anyway nowt we can do now apart from hope to fuck we get promoted to get away from this utter shambles of a football division.

Whatever the outcome of Shelvey's situation is I genuinely hope we move for an attacking midfielder, I know what people were saying in the other thread about waiting to get in the PL but the fact is these last few games we've been struggling with that final line of defence as teams now sit so deep against us and having a player who can properly play that position as opposed to whatever the fuck Diame does and Perez looking a bit lost would help fix that issue. 

A proper ref would have booked both players for handbags as neither player really made contact with their lashes out, of course he completely missed the original foul by Lansbury that started the whole thing but despite that he should have booked both had a word with them and let the game go on. 

The ref fucked it but I think it was down to the assistant as the ref had followed the ball which was out of the box and with one of our players going forward.

Champions of Europe you'll never sing that! Come on forest beat those cunts at the top of the table. We are all getting gassed because we just beat top of the table and who gives 2 shits about not dominating the second half we got the job done. Come on forest! And no one chat shit about lansbury. Shelvey has clearly kicked him blind twats. Shitty excuses because you lost to us.

Champions of Europe you'll never sing that! Come on forest beat those cunts at the top of the table. We are all getting gassed because we just beat top of the table and who gives 2 shits about not dominating the second half we got the job done. Come on forest! And no one chat shit about lansbury. Shelvey has clearly kicked him blind twats. Shitty excuses because you lost to us.

Is it just me or are the fan inferiority complexes in the Championship even more pronounced than in the PL? I mean, I periodically forget that Sherwood Forest are even a team so I can see where it comes from, but still, it's eye opening.

Aye they're perennial fucking losers man.

It's canny funny that he is rubbing our noses in our lack of European cup success while at the same time getting excited about beating the top of the table side. Honestly man getting a win in those circumstances is absolutely not to gloat about, wait for the return fixture.

Edited by Howay

The ref fucked it but I think it was down to the assistant as the ref had followed the ball which was out of the box and with one of our players going forward.

Aye I should have said the officiating team rather than singling out the one solitary winnet from the winnet bushel.

Aye they're perennial fucking losers man.

It's canny funny that he is rubbing our noses in our lack of European cup success while at the same time getting excited about beating the top of the table side. Honestly man getting a win in those circumstances is absolutely not to gloat about, wait for the return fixture.

I think I'd be pleased but slightly embarrassed to win in those circumstances. Definitely not gloating territory as you say.

Anyway it's been a rough week and I'm glad it's done with. Let's get back to form next game and tak it from there.

You may have been champions of Europe once (and at guess I doubt your old enough to remember when you were in the top flight let alone Europe) but the thing that stood out last night is the manager that got you to European champions would have been turning in his grave in disgust at the anti football your sad little club now cheers.

Just a word about their fans.

In 96 they went to Old Trafford ten days before we played them and laid down and died for a 5-0 drubbing which ended the possibility of a tied record play off if we'd finished even (yes our infamously bad defence was almost as good as Man U's).

Fast forward to the second last game and they celebrated Woan's equaliser and the result just like last night - as if they had somehow actually won the european cup.

I'd have the fuckers in the conference or whatever its called now in a heartbeat. It's also the second town or city I'd happily see nuked off the face of the earth given the chance.

Just a word about their fans.

In 96 they went to Old Trafford ten days before we played them and laid down and died for a 5-0 drubbing which ended the possibility of a tied record play off if we'd finished even (yes our infamously bad defence was almost as good as Man U's).

Fast forward to the second last game and they celebrated Woan's equaliser and the result just like last night - as if they had somehow actually won the european cup.

I'd have the fuckers in the conference or whatever its called now in a heartbeat. It's also the second town or city I'd happily see nuked off the face of the earth given the chance.

:nufc:

Is it childish to add the words "fuckin scabs" to this fine statement?

Was proud of the performance last night. 10 vs 11 we were still shafting them. 9 vs 11 they got two flukey goalmouth scramble goals. Three defeats, but the last two saw decent performances. We'll be back.

As for the reds, genuinely wouldn't be surprised if neither was overturned. Worst ref I've ever seen. How can he not have wondered if he was being a little uneven handed? We had two perfectly legitimate penalty shouts as well.

Anyway nowt we can do now apart from hope to fuck we get promoted to get away from this utter shambles of a football division.

Whatever the outcome of Shelvey's situation is I genuinely hope we move for an attacking midfielder, I know what people were saying in the other thread about waiting to get in the PL but the fact is these last few games we've been struggling with that final line of defence as teams now sit so deep against us and having a player who can properly play that position as opposed to whatever the fuck Diame does and Perez looking a bit lost would help fix that issue.

We at least need a backup attacking midfielder to Shelvey. The last couple of games we could have really done with someone to bring on when he was tired/it wasn't working for him.

His sending off was plain stupid imo last night. There wasn't a lot in it and that cunt from murder she wrote wants a good kicking, but you can't react the was he did.

Dummetts sending off was ridiculous. Even under the caveats of the new rule it wasn't a sending off and the ref could have certainly used some common sense (if he had any). The pen we should have had for the foul on Clark was much more of a sending off. But that dirty rotten scoundrel seemed intent on giving us fuck all.

BTW, just been reading .com's view - they're slating Diame and Mitrovic's sub performances. Really not understanding the vitriol for the latter - feels like he's become an easy target now. They're basically saying his main contribution was whipping up the away support. So had he not done that they wouldn't have mentioned him?

Yep, that's not your fault. But you are responsible for representing your club and for making your fan base look small time as fuck with your previous post.

Other than Lansbury being a prat, I don't think anyone has said a bad word about the rest of the Forest team, save for some surprise that we only lost 2-1, that we held on to the end with 9 men, and that you weren't more industrious.

I wasn't born when Forest won the European cup but I was in the crowd to see them play Huddersfield in the third tier of English football.

Cloughy achieved some great things there - but it sharp went back to normal. I'd say their current predicament is somewhat par for the course.

It's not my fault you got 2 red cards. We just had to play what was in front of us.

You should be embarrassed for your team who were unable to finish off a 9 man team easily a scrappy goal & an own goal ffs. Then the celebration at the end was beyond belief you'd think you'd won the FA Cup. Embarrassing I can't wait for you's to get to SJP December 30th just under 4 weeks time I hope we put 5 or 6 past you that day.

Bendnter or however you spell it was offside for their winner.

Plus it's plain as day the cunt handled the ball in the skirmish before he scored.

But it's done time to move on and for the team step up and finish the job.