Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United - Friday 2 December - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lansbury has lost the ball in the box and fallen over, pen and dummet sent off.

That's it like Dummett literally brushed against him, how on Earth can you possibly give a pen and a red for that? Especially ridiculous when you consider Clark was literally lifted up and thrown to the ground as he was reaching for the ball up the other end.

I genuinely hope the club lodge a formal complaint about this officiating staff as I can't help but feel something not right is going on here.

Another bullie-at-school type trying to make his name in the refereeing industry, Fucking get in Darlow son. If anybody can organise a defensive shut-out from here, it's Rafa. Is Tiote on the bench? Get Perez off. 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Ref should be wearing red; Darlow should be wearing a cape.

How the fuck does Rafa deal with a 2 man disadvantage for 45 mins though?

An idiotic tackle by Dummett btw, basically making this shit ref's decisions for him with that moronic move. Not actually a foul but it certainly looked like one. I didn't see the Shelvey incident but I did see the Clark goal which was 100% legal. 

What happened to the new rule about a foul in the box no longer meriting a red and a penalty? I thought we had decided that the penalty was enough punishment and refs were going to start issuing yellow cards?

We need to learn from this though, whatever the result Forest saw this ref coming a fucking mile away and have gone down under any challenge at all and got something most of the time.

Ref should be wearing red; Darlow should be wearing a cape.

How the fuck does Rafa deal with a 2 man disadvantage for 45 mins though?

These are fucking shite. Get Mitro on up top alone to take the pressue off/hold the ball up/waste some time. Hook Perez and Gayle for some enforcers.