Happy Birthday Tom

Rayvin

Weren't most of the originals on here from the forum (can't even remember what it was called now) that predated NO? Think I was only early twenties when I started posting.

Anyway happy birthday Tom.

The original board was toon-chat, I think. I found it when it was signposted on nufc.com around 2000-2001. That board then merged with Howaythetoon to form N-O, which massively increased the volume of slack jaws to the discussions which lead Craig and Peaspud to launch this place - by secret invitation pm iirc. I think that's more or less the history of this board's evolution. We've lost some key contributors over the years but I think there's a core of about 10-15 of the original posters remaining.

The original board was toon-chat, I think. I found it when it was signposted on nufc.com around 2000-2001. That board then merged with Howaythetoon to form N-O, which massively increased the volume of slack jaws to the discussions which lead Craig and Peaspud to launch this place - by secret invitation pm iirc. I think that's more or less the history of this board's evolution. We've lost some key contributors over the years but I think there's a core of about 10-15 of the original posters remaining.

Aye I think it was toon chat I started on. Dunno how secret the invites were for here. If I got one they must have been pretty much inviting everyone.

Well it wasn't fight club or anything :lol: but they definitely were hoping a few of the spanners didn't migrate over - like that douche who was into sharks and his weird mate who freaked out over the hitzfeld hoax.

My sister got me a green day ticket for Hyde Park and such was the emotion and shock I burst into tears. (For context, last time I seen them I was 18 and played on stage with them)

You played on stage with green day? Wow, that's canny big. What was the story there?

They always do it and one time it was this cunt. End of :).

(Sorry on a train pissed after Xmas do - happy birthday.).

Aye I think it was toon chat I started on. Dunno how secret the invites were for here. If I got one they must have been pretty much inviting everyone.

Aye, I think I'd been posting on NO for about a day and I got an invite.

I wasn't much older than Tom when I first started posting on toon chat, now I'm a middle aged man.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Anyway, happy birthday young one. Try not to contemplate how many revolutions around the sun you've got left before you croak it. It might make you depressed. ;)

I wasn't much older than Tom when I first started posting on toon chat, now I'm a middle aged man.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Anyway, happy birthday young one. Try not to contemplate how many revolutions around the sun you've got left before you croak it. It might make you depressed. ;)

I've made progress with my life in the last year so turning 30 didn't bother me - if I'd been the same as I was at 29 I'd feel bad.

Since I was turned 29 I've learned to drive, got a car, got my own place and went back into education. Most people do the first two In early 20s mind :lol:

Happy birthday, Tom. Hope you're having a good day champion. Big 30. Treat yourself to a new pedal. God knows you don't have enough of them.

I would love to mate but I'm skint :lol:

Enjoy the celebrations man! 

Had forgotten about toonchat. Good old days, although I was never a regular poster. I must have been 12-13 when I found the place. Pedro's videos and all that :D