Dummettgate.

The Fish

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had an Aperol Spritz in Cal's. Somewhere you should all be going for your tea if you had any balls.

All through the summer they had scantily clad lasses forcing free Aperol Spritz down the throats of anyone in a London beer garden. There are worse ways to get shitfaced.

Been drinking them for years, all the rage in Venezia don't you know? They've stocked in it Sainsbury's for ages now. I also prefer it to Campari in a Negroni (or one of its many variations). Favourite being 1 x measure aged rum, 1x Aperol, 1 x (good quality) red vermouth, 2 dashes orange bitters. Served over ice in a tumbler with twist of orange peel. La-di-fucking-dah.

Been drinking them for years, all the rage in Venezia don't you know? They've stocked in it Sainsbury's for ages now. I also prefer it to Campari in a Negroni (or one of its many variations). Favourite being 1 x measure aged rum, 1x Aperol, 1 x (good quality) red vermouth, 2 dashes orange bitters. Served over ice in a tumbler with twist of orange peel. La-di-fucking-dah.

And yet I get the shit for saying "English Tapas".

Broken Britain.

It boils down to the difference between having class and being pretentious ;)

I rely on my lass to provide the class in our relationship.

:D Ditto

Nice cocktail btw. Give it a go

That "Are you middle class?" survey someone put up, sure I got something like 13/15, but most of that was because of her. Mulberry handbag and shit. :rolleyes:

That "Are you middle class?" survey someone put up, sure I got something like 13/15, but most of that was because of her. Mulberry handbag and shit. :rolleyes:

I think I got 2 or 3 out of 15 and one of them was for having matching coasters :lol:

I think I got 2 or 3 out of 15 and one of them was for having matching coasters :lol:

Honestly, some of the shit she shows me that she wants for the next house. It looks like the only place it would be at home is in the pages of an Interior Design magazine. But, I don't care enough to put up that much of a fight. As long as the tv is big and we've got a kettle, I'm sorted.

Honestly, some of the shit she shows me that she wants for the next house. It looks like the only place it would be at home is in the pages of an Interior Design magazine. But, I don't care enough to put up that much of a fight. As long as the tv is big and we've got a kettle, I'm sorted.

Pick your battles, as they say ;)